Rich Brooks on Jim Rome...

98NCCalum

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, is that really your argument? It might be a little more complicated than that...:lol:

Saying Arkansas is as good or better than USC last year, as Brooks phrased it, is an absolute joke. Period. End of story. Rome tried to save him and Brooks kept making it worse. Did you even hear it???

Saying Arkansas is as good or better than USC last year, as Brooks phrased it, is an absolute joke. Period. End of story. Rome tried to save him and Brooks kept making it worse. Did you even hear it???

Its finally happened........Its hard to say.............Here goes........ I riverrat of Auxier 100% agree with you on this one gametime. On a side note I may have an extra ticket for the game if you want to enter rival territory saturday;)

Good old Rich... Nobody ever said he was smart.

I will say it, he is a smart man.

Do you want him to say 'We just aren't that good'? Then he would be criticised for not having any confidence in his team

With LSU, UF, Spurrier's USC squad all on the near horizon, the Cats better believe they can compete with them.

I can't stand Rome and really would like to have seen Brooks give him a nice pimp slap just for good measure.

Do you want him to say 'We just aren't that good'? Then he would be criticised for not having any confidence in his team

With LSU, UF, Spurrier's USC squad all on the near horizon, the Cats better believe they can compete with them.

I can't stand Rome and really would like to have seen Brooks give him a nice pimp slap just for good measure.

Chris, I mean, Jim Everett already tried that approach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOVxitMy47c

You can show confidence in your team without acting like they are the #1 team in the country. UK has come a long way in the past 3 years, but not that far.

You can show confidence in your team without acting like they are the #1 team in the country. UK has come a long way in the past 3 years, but not that far.

What's he supposed to say?

"Yeah, we're a decent team but we're still middle of the pack..."

"We don't have the talent of say a USC..."

"We're good but USC would beat uf 50..."

He can't say those things.

Did he say 'we are the best team in the country' are we putting words in his mouth. Sounds like he showed a lot of confidence in them and the strength of his conference. I think he is wrong and that I only see 2 SEC teams that could be considered possible favorites if they played USC (UF and LSU), but I don't see anything wrong with his vote of confidence in his team.

What's he supposed to say?

"Yeah, we're a decent team but we're still middle of the pack..."

"We don't have the talent of say a USC..."

"We're good but USC would beat uf 50..."

He can't say those things.

He didn't have to bring it up in the first place.