Rich Brooks on Jim Rome...

98NCCalum

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What part of 14th in the country are you failing to grasp???
It means they're ranked 14th ... nothing more, nothing less. Considering that their two big wins are over unranked teams, and one of them came at home in the final minute, I don't know that I would say they're really the 14th best team in the country.

Then again, they'll get a chance to justify that ranking over the next four weeks.

Had to listen to all the bull about Louisville winning by 40 and now this...
Oh yeah, that was a real sizable segment of the Louisville fan base ... no reasonable fan saw the game turning out that way.

Nobody is saying UK is in the hunt for the NC like the extremely overzealous UL fans did for months.
Louisville wasn't far from being in the national championship hunt last year, probably much close than Kentucky will get this year.

It means they're ranked 14th ... nothing more, nothing less. Considering that their two big wins are over unranked teams, and one of them came at home in the final minute, I don't know that I would say they're really the 14th best team in the country.

Then again, they'll get a chance to justify that ranking over the next four weeks.

Oh yeah, that was a real sizable segment of the Louisville fan base ... no reasonable fan saw the game turning out that way.

Louisville wasn't far from being in the national championship hunt last year, probably much close than Kentucky will get this year.

Thanks for playing, you don't even qualify for a parting gift...:lol:

Please tell me what I posted that was wrong ...

Uh, all of it...I know UK is ranked 14th, nothing more, nothing less...:lol:

Won over the 9th ranked team and a huge SEC road win vs. 2 Heisman candidates...

99% of the Louisville fans saw a big win over UK and a NC run...

UK is in the SEC where ranked teams lose to each other every week...of course UK will give and take lumps vs. one of the top 5 schedules in the country...DUHHH...

I wasn't talking about UK NC run this year OR UL NC run last year...

:confused:

Uh, all of it...I know UK is ranked 14th, nothing more, nothing less...
Louisville was once ranked in the top 10 ... it hardly proves that they were a legitimate top-10 team.

Won over the 9th ranked team and a huge SEC road win vs. 2 Heisman candidates...
A Louisville team that we now know was highly overrated. Arkansas was a big win, no question about it, but the Razorbacks aren't ranked, either.

99% of the Louisville fans saw a big win over UK and a NC run...
99 percent? A big win? A little hyperbole on your part.

UK is in the SEC where ranked teams lose to each other every week...of course UK will give and take lumps vs. one of the top 5 schedules in the country...
They could lose to South Carolina, LSU and Florida and still justify a #14 ranking. No one is saying they have to win all of those games to do so.

UK has had ONE guy (Dewayne Robertson) drafted in the 1st-3rd rounds of the NFL draft since Tim Couch....USC has a half dozen go every year. USC is WAY more talented....End of Story.

Wait.... so USC is better because they used to have better players?

Lets look at USC vs. UK in the upcoming draft.