Kentucky 42 Arkansas 29

LRCW

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big win tonight. Winning on the road in the SEC is never easy and doing against a team with a Heisman candidate at tailback? Even sweeter. We beat FAU next week we start the year 5-0. Anyone ever remember UK startng 5-0? Jeez. Last year at this time I was calling for Rich Brooks head on a platter, but he has turned the culture of this program around with this group of seniors.

The change at D-coordinator was phenomenal. Not enough credit given there IMO. We actually make adjustments during the game and show flashes of using talent wisely on Defense. Still a little thin in the middle of the line though, we need to get Pryor and Limpkin healthy. I love the passion and fire our defense plays with. That's been missing in Lexington for a long time.

There were a lot of naysayers before this season started saying that UK was not as good as last year. This team is not only as good as last year, they are better. I had them at 8-4 in the prediction thread way back when, now I think 9-3 is not out of the realm of possibility. The sky is the limit and I picked the best year to become a season ticket holder!

WE BELIEVE!

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

WOW, Someone pinch me I dreamt the FOOTBALL Wildcats are 4-0. What a fun dream and the funny part was Louisville was playing really bad! Ah I'll wake up soon!

Not only is your post great, your username is HILARIOUS!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

They do deserve alot of credit, because they have turned this program around...However this coaching staff still makes some of the STUPIDEST mistakes and decisions during games...

Care to elaborate? Option on 4th down and not going for two last week. What else?

They do deserve alot of credit, because they have turned this program around...However this coaching staff still makes some of the STUPIDEST mistakes and decisions during games...

Do you care to elaborate? The only problem I had tonight was the QB draw by Woodson on the 2 point conversion attempt.

They were prepared for Little and Dixon and couldn't stop them really either...

I'm not trying to take anything from his performance... Really.... But he played basically one quarter of football against a tired defense while on fresh legs and people are saying he's a stud RB? Not yet.

I do admire his ability to take a hit, however.