Kentucky 42 Arkansas 29

LRCW

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cats from years past would have folded up the tents and gone home after the Cats fell behind 29-21. This team seems to have that never die attitude, and came storming back to score 21 unanswered points. Let's hope that the Cats can get some people healed up in the next two weeks. I was very impressed with true freshman running back Derrick Locke. Things are looking up for the Big Blue.

:ylsuper:

Rich and the coaching staff deserve a lot of credit IMO.

Locke had a great game, but you know the defense was not at all prepared for him...

Arkansas players were too tired in the 2nd half. Mcfadden was still suffering from the end of the first half and their defense could handle the fresh legs from UK's freshman Locke. Great win and even better that we had a player who hasn't played step up and help out this team.

I want to take this time to address how horrible I believe tonight's game commentators to be. How many times was a player stuffed 5 yards behind scrimmage just for us to hear "Picked up about a yard on the play"? Also, I can now tell you all the major stats of the Kentucky/Arkansas 2003 7 OT game.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I can't say enough how impressed I was with this ROAD SEC win, this "w" just adds to last weeks win over U.L.. U.K.'s defense played very well I thought and the "O" and especially Locke really stepped up.

(Some in state teams tell people how good they are :sssh: and some go out and play to prove it! ;)

GO BIG BLUE!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I want to take this time to address how horrible I believe tonight's game commentators to be. How many times was a player stuffed 5 yards behind scrimmage just for us to hear "Picked up about a yard on the play"? Also, I can now tell you all the major stats of the Kentucky/Arkansas 2003 7 OT game.

Everyone's against UK...lol, ESPN has bad commentators beccause most of them have no true emotions. I mean you stick us in there and people would be excited about listening to a game, them that's their job they show very little emotions.

I don't want to hear commentators talk about their wives, or what they do on the weekends or after the game. I want to hear them talk about the game, that's it!

What, they get a pass for us using our secret weapon 4th string tailback?

Just saying that once a defense is prepared for him, we'll know a little more about him as a player. I can't watch a player have one good game and automatically assume he's going to be a great player.

I'm confused, but this sorta sounds like sarcasm so I'm going with a...:rolleyes:

I think he's referring to a certain broadcaster who denegrates U.K.'s decision to play U. of L. week 3....