UL Player "Greeting" UK Fans

Cdirty107

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we REALLY want to talk about players/fans being classless, I can go ALL DAY about UK fans after the game last night....Let's not go there. :thumb:

Were the UK fans you're talking about in uniform and on football scholarships? Apples and oranges, players are supposed to contain themselves--if this were Vick or an NBA player you'd be all over them just like the rest of us. There's no defense for his gestures PERIOD.

If we REALLY want to talk about players/fans being classless, I can go ALL DAY about UK fans after the game last night....Let's not go there. :thumb:

The fact is what the UL player did was classless. There were probably some UK fans yelling at him being classless. One thing I hate is in the picture there is little kids looking over the rails and they are right in the middle of seeing adults being idiots. No reason to turn this into a UK fans are jerks or UL players are jerks thread.

I don't doubt that both some UK and U of L fans were rude and classless. However, when you are a player in uniform, you represent much more than just yourself. This reflects very poorly upon not only him, but also his team and coach.

For what it is worth, I cheer for U of L in all games except this one. If you can show me a photo of a UK player or coach doing the same/similar things, I will denounce them. For that matter, any team, including my own HS FB team.

The fact is what the UL player did was classless. There were probably some UK fans yelling at him being classless. One thing I hate is in the picture there is little kids looking over the rails and they are right in the middle of seeing adults being idiots. No reason to turn this into a UK fans are jerks or UL players are jerks thread.

:thumb: I have been right there many times in that section, and it's embarrassing...The UK fans are definitely not telling the UL players to be safe and have a nice day, lol...

The UL player let them get in his head instead of tuning them out like he should have...

Exactly....If you're going to call the kid classless, then the fans that instigated it are classless as well.

The fans weren't in uniform and on scholarship--that's the difference. He'd be disciplined in any other league and he should be by Coach Kragthorpe whose team up to this point has shown a shocking lack of discipline on the field.

Exactly....If you're going to call the kid classless, then the fans that instigated it are classless as well.

There is not a school in this country that when they are around the other team isnt yelling at them or calling them names for some reason the like to do it. Even the U of L fans do it believe it or not. But they are not wereing a uniform this kid is on a scholly and should be punished.. Coach K obviously seen it he was looking right at it. This player is classless