Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Holmes predictions

Who wins? 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      89%
      88
    • Holmes
      10%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Im taking Holmes in this one by 6
What is it about the Dawgs that sways you that way? Just curious.
  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fort Thomas Highlands take this victory baby, 49-3

Im taking Holmes in this one by 6

Your moniker suggests Fball is not your forte:D

Very nice . You're big time.

I struck gold, baby!!! :thumb:

I struck gold, baby!!! :thumb:

 

You have done alot of work on you web site and in your research and it's great to see you get recognized for that.:thumb:

The Birds are excited playing thier first home game of the year. Look for JC to have 200 yards and four TD's. And bring your ear plugs, the Cannon needs to knock some of the dust out of the barrel. H-64 Holmes-6

Cannon needs to knock some of the dust out of the barrel. H-64 Holmes-6

 

It won't take long for that to happen.

It won't take long for that to happen.

 

 

Talked with a member of the Cannon Crew and he told me he packed 7 shots. After the Freshmen game, the "Enthusiasm" shown by the Varsity coaches while talking to the players of all levels, I think he is going to pack another 7 or more. :D

Talked with a member of the Cannon Crew and he told me he packed 7 shots. After the Freshmen game, the "Enthusiasm" shown by the Varsity coaches while talking to the players of all levels, I think he is going to pack another 7 or more. :D

You beat me to the post. I mean it's been a long time since i have seen Dale this mad. What does the Freshman have to do with the Varsity, then you don't know Highlands Football very well!!!!! Look out Bulldogs

I guess the big question, what time does tailgating start?

I guess the big question, what time does tailgating start?

 

Or the celebrating start for the 'Birds??

You beat me to the post. I mean it's been a long time since i have seen Dale this mad. What does the Freshman have to do with the Varsity, then you don't know Highlands Football very well!!!!! Look out Bulldogs

 

I don't know what took place, but after the game and the HHS frosh players were on the field with the coaches with the after the game talk, I stepped out for a moment and when I came back, they were still kneeling at center field with Dale and Coaches and the rest of the Highlands Football Team surrounding them. It was an intense and at the same time one of those perfect moments in Highlands Football.:thumb:

With this being the first home game they will be fired up!! :fight: :fight: The freshman have nothing to worry about, Dale was just telling them about the tradition at HHS.:thumb: :thumb:

GO BIRDS!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.