NKY Freshman Football

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you might expect on offense nobody really stood out although I think it was Bishop who had a really nice run for a score that was called back. Bowling also had a couple nice runs, including the one where he lost the ball near the goal line. Someone else already pointed out that Abner made a nice throw for the ot score. Not sure about defense but as a team the run defense certainly looked good and Harvey played with a lot of enthusiasm.

As you might expect on offense nobody really stood out although I think it was Bishop who had a really nice run for a score that was called back. Bowling also had a couple nice runs, including the one where he lost the ball near the goal line. Someone else already pointed out that Abner made a nice throw for the ot score. Not sure about defense but as a team the run defense certainly looked good and Harvey played with a lot of enthusiasm.

I hope all of those kids really buckle down and hit the books for the next 9 weeks. Keeping the streak alive is definitely going to be tougher this season. I hear the CC Camels have a loaded Frosh group.

I heard a lot about stud QB's at the frosh level, even one moving from HHS to CCH. But, after watching the Lloyd and Beechwood game last Thursaday, the Beechies have got themselves the real deal at QB. If this kid is 6 foot, then he's 6-2", and has all the tools, not to mention that he has a good number of kids to distribute the ball to.

Who do the Beechies play next week and where?... watcing this kid QB was

fun or not so fun as Lloyd fan... before you designate a frosh QB the "up-and-coming", check this kid out.

The kicker from BHS drilled 5 extra's, one from 35 yrds (penalty).

Who?

Also want to say that I am happy to see Brossart get football finally. Now they can have another reason to go up against the Camels in a few years. Good Luck Stangs!!:thumb:

On a side note, the HHS/CCH game started off with Lil' Colonel and Big Colonel unhappy that the Bluebird faithful took the furthest spot away from the entrance in the parking lot, with the big blue bus. Yeah, we took four spots but we also had four families on board. I guess they didn't want the 'H' flying too close to Dixie Highway.

Seriously boys, lighten up. We weren't disturbing anyone. In there defense, it was a long, hot day in Park Hills for the blueboys...