54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Simon Kenton
    • Dixie Heights

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is no longer with the team. Keeping in mind the rules we won't discuss as to why. This definately hurts the Pioneers, losing one of their best players, hopefully someone else can step up and fill the void. I honestly don't think his absence changes the outcome of this game.

He is no longer with the team. Keeping in mind the rules we won't discuss as to why. This definately hurts the Pioneers, losing one of their best players, hopefully someone else can step up and fill the void. I honestly don't think his absence changes the outcome of this game.

It probably adds to the distance between the two though. Is he the only one or are there more?

This stinks! I wanted the best that SK could muster this friday to tune us up for CCH and HHS. Not to mention its a really bad situation for a good kid. Good luck Tommy.

Hopefully, Tommy can get things straightened out and rejoin the team. If not, best wishes to him. As for this game, I don't see it being close as SK is not as good as last year and Dixie is better than last year. Should be 5 TD's or so but the rivalry factor may keep it 2-3 TD's.

Seriously? Im not stating that without him that whole season will plunder, but Im sure any SK player/fan wouldn't feel great knowing thay have one less playmaker on the field. One who held many positions such as:

Reciever, corner, safety, kick/punt returner, quarterback and on occasion running back (which Im sure was going to be used in this game.) Tell me that will not make a difference.

Seriously? Im not stating that without him that whole season will plunder, but Im sure any SK player/fan wouldn't feel great knowing thay have one less playmaker on the field. One who held many positions such as:

Reciever, corner, safety, kick/punt returner, quarterback and on occasion running back (which Im sure was going to be used in this game.) Tell me that will not make a difference.

Never did I say that they were better without him or that I was happy he wasn't out there, don't put words in my mouth. Of course if you are a fan of SK you don't like the fact that he is no longer with the team. I said that his absence doesn't change the outcome of this game. Do you honestly think that if Dixie blows out SK it would have been a complete different story if he was there? The fact of the matter is that in order for SK to be successful and have a chance in this one they need improvement from the line and to hold on to the football.

So earlier when you stated that his absence will not change the outcome of the game, what exactly is your predicted outcome?

Are you saying they will win without Gibson? Cause I dont.

Dixie is still the better team just as they were before Gibson's dismissal. I'm saying that the outcome does not depend on whether he plays or not. I know you feel differently based on the changing of your predictions, and thats fine. Who I think will win really doesn't matter, but I'll stick with my earlier statement of the fact that Dixie is the smart choice but what fun is it to go with the easy pick.

Dixie is still the better team just as they were before Gibson's dismissal. I'm saying that the outcome does not depend on whether he plays or not. I know you feel differently based on the changing of your predictions, and thats fine. Who I think will win really doesn't matter, but I'll stick with my earlier statement of the fact that Dixie is the smart choice but what fun is it to go with the easy pick.

You should be a politician.

Because this is you:

:banana: :banana: answer :banana: :banana:

(dancing around the answer) :D

Very true. I hope this football draught for Gibson doesnt last for too long, I enjoyed watching him play. Oh well though.

See you at the game Ledge.:D :thumb:

You should be a politician.

Because this is you:

:banana: :banana: answer :banana: :banana:

(dancing around the answer)

It's more of a who I want to win vs. who I think is going to win. Thanks for the comment at the end though, I had no idea why I was in between dancing bananas.;)