Pulaski Co./Somerset Updates

HighHopes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your pencil ready. I think that Hines has rushed close to 300 yards tonight and not for sure about Muse but he has three rushing td's and a whole bunch of yards. One game note, I'm absolutely embarresed about how many Jumper players were cramping up tonight. At least one every play and sometimes two. Cole for one hasn't played much the 2nd half due to many cramps.

Get your pencil ready. I think that Hines has rushed close to 300 yards tonight and not for sure about Muse but he has three rushing td's and a whole bunch of yards. One game note, I'm absolutely embarresed about how many Jumper players were cramping up tonight. At least one every play and sometimes two. Cole for one hasn't played much the 2nd half due to many cramps.

Well we have learned that SHS is overrated in 3A and that PC is improved but if they can't manhandle an overrated 3A team they are in for another long year. Somerset will go 7-3 and PC 3-7 this year. I had hoped both teams would be better.

I'm glad for Winston. He's an extremely good kid. Too bad about the Jumpers cramping; however, it may end up being a blessing in disguise for them that the lightning came and gave them a chance to rehydrate a little bit. I hope they get to finish it tonight because it would be hard for me to get up and play the next morning after this kind of track meet.