Best Linemen combo in Lexington Schools for defense

I don't really know much about Lexington Catholic's DL this year so my picks come with a disclaimer.

1. Oldham/ Jackson Lafayette

2. Burton/ Wilhite Station

3. Bryant/Riley TC (Knowles from TC has moved to LB if he was still on the line this would be my #1 pick as Knowles is the only returning 1st team all city DL)

Henry Clay lost the Cotton's and Bentley and I think Boyd has moved to the secondary. I'm interested to see if Nigel Wells gets some time on defense this year.

For PLD Klein is a very good player, but there are question marks after him. Maybe Gast at NG or Salyer from the edge could make a difference.

Christian has a good DL with Harmon/Hill and Duff, but in all honesty Christian isn't ready to compete with the rest of the city. They just don't have the depth that the other schools have, but as Lex. Christian continues to grow, they will ascend more than likely.

LCA has a good DL with Harmon/Hill and Duff, but in all honesty Christian isn't ready to compete with the rest of the city. They just don't have the depth that the other schools have, but as Lex. Christian continues to grow, they will ascend more than likely.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Brandon Dawson looks out there.