Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Ryle chatter

Who wins this game? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Highlands
      92%
      87
    • Ryle
      7%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's the week of the game so I would really like to keep a thread going about the game. Stick to the topic and lets hear it.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birds by 21, the heat and the speed of Highlands will wear Ryle out.

It's the week of the game so I would really like to keep a thread going about the game. Stick to the topic and lets hear it.

 

It is not the game of the week because Highlands is a large favorite but as long as everyone sticks to the topic (as you suggested) chatter is good.

  • Author
It is not the game of the week because Highlands is a large favorite but as long as everyone sticks to the topic (as you suggested) chatter is good.

 

Speak for yourself about game of the week. It's my game of the week and I want to hear all the pre game scuttle butt.:D

 

Heck, if I don't get the scoop, what the heck I'm I going to talk about at the tailgate.:ylsuper:

Has anyone said anything about time change yet. Just saw that it will be 100+ tomorrow and 99+ Friday. Won't even have to turn on the grill.

Was wondering the same thing about a later start. I have not heard any chatter about a change but I would assume the 2 coaches, ADs or other school officials would need to make a decision tomorrow. I'm sure the boys on both teams could care less about start time. They are all ready to play.

I think most netural observers would peg this game as one to watch if they had their choice, making it the game of the week. 4a runner up vs perennial power. Is HHS back? Can Ryle keep it going?

Who were Ryle's scrimmages against again?

Who were Ryle's scrimmages against again?

Not sure about the other, but i know they scrimmaged the Team From Park Hills.:D

Who were Ryle's scrimmages against again?

CovCath and Holmes I think.........

I like Highlands by 5 touchdowns.

Who were Ryle's scrimmages against again?

 

Cov Cath and Holmes. Defense looked solid against CC and fairly decent against Holmes (their QB is one tough dude to tackle!), but wouldn't say Ryle's offense looked particularly overwhelming against either opponent.

 

I think it's going to be tough for the Raiders to put many points on the board against Highlands and see their (Ryle) defense being out on the field a lot. In this brutal heat and given they have a couple of players that go both ways, I think Highlands pulls away in the second half.

 

Gonna be a HUGE crowd there Friday night. I think Ryle holds around 3500 or so (does anyone know for sure?) and am sure there won't be an open seat.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.