Who is going to the Rafferty's Bowl?

Who is going to the Rafferty's Bowl?

1st game starts at 5:30 central time: Warren Central VS Henry Clay.

2nd game starts approx. 30 minutes after the end of the first game: Bowling Green High VS Boyle Co.

All four teams are ranked in the BGP pre-season Top Ten in their respective classes!!!!

Lets see a head count and that way we can pick a place to meet at the games!!!

GO PURPLES!!!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I won't be too hard to find with my 1976 vintage Gold BGHS jersey #57 on! I'll be at the ready with my clipboard so that I can post unofficial numbers from both games when I get home! The only bad thing about that is, unless there is a timeout, I won't be too much for socialization during the games, so I'll apologize right now...I won't be deliberately snubbing any of our old or new BGP friends!;):D

I will of course be there. I make it to every Heritage... er, Greenview... wait, RAFFERTY'S Bowl!

How good is Warren Central?

Young. I'm eagerly anticipating the season so I can see just how good they are, but they are incredibly young.

I just got back last night from moving my daughter into Western for college and I have question for the Bowling Green people.

With school in session.... where do you park for the WKY football games? The last thing I want is a parking ticket. I know my daughter has gotten a few over the years. I seen the new parking garage, but I have herd that was for students.

I just got back last night from moving my daughter into Western for college and I have question for the Bowling Green people.

With school in session.... where do you park for the WKY football games? The last thing I want is a parking ticket. I know my daughter has gotten a few over the years. I seen the new parking garage, but I have herd that was for students.

You have to go to the Campus Police Station to get a temp parking permit. It has been so long since I have had to get one, however, they did have a hub that is a drive-thru that you could get the permit. That was located by the basket ball gym...across the street from the front of the building where the book store is at. I have not heard that the hub is not there anymore, so, I think it still is. My foster daughter went there less than a year ago to get a temp parking permit. It is a little hard to spot. It is off of the parking lot at the very far side of it.

And yes, they tow now. You pay a ticket and have to go to where they towed it to and pay them as well. So, you really do need to get a permit!

Good luck!!!!

So excited about the people who are going to be there....I know there must be more coming....Either PH or I will let you all know where we will be at....most likely PH because he is better at giving directions than I am LOL....That way, we can meet each other, or see the one's that we have already met!! I am sooooo excited!!!

I won't be able to be there for these games but I was thinking about coming down a few weeks after that to watch BGHS play Warren Central. I was going to Greyhound it down and maybe spend Friday night somewhere and head back to NKU the next day.

Mrs. PH...does this sound like a plan? lol.

I won't be able to be there for these games but I was thinking about coming down a few weeks after that to watch BGHS play Warren Central. I was going to Greyhound it down and maybe spend Friday night somewhere and head back to NKU the next day.

Mrs. PH...does this sound like a plan? lol.[/QUO

All I can say is.....:dancingpa :dancingpa

You have to go to the Campus Police Station to get a temp parking permit.

Does this mean that everyone has to get a temp parking permit fro the campus police? I know that there is not much if any parking available off campus with the railroad tracks across the road along with the student apartments.