5A Rankings (BGP) Discussion

Guest Bluto

Kemo, how is T.T lookin so far?

He is looking good. Outstanding at the passing camps. He has got the respect of his teammates and is developing into a leader. He works very hard in practice and is involved with all the activities in Warrior football:thumb:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ru, what's BG got that has them at 2? No disrespect to you or BG, but over the last several years BG's been good, but not near as good (imo) as all the hype and high rankings would indicate. Just curious.

The preview will be out soon!

I expect big things of John Hardin in this year and the future, and I did say they were legit top 5. So I'll just watch them probably prove my statement. But you said ANY Louisville school, which just simply wasn't true. That's all I'm saying.

Dragon the only down fall for John is they play in a very weak district, but the non-district schudule is loaded with 6a teams. They are playing a Sophmore at QB if he matures over the season watch out. If they make it to the Regional BG or WC awaits both very good teams. As far as this team being as good as the 2005 team, Defensively no way. Next year is John's year loaded and I do mean loaded.

The very short history of John Hardin does not incline me to believe they are a top 5 5A team when considering all that are in 5A. They had a very good year in '05, but other than that they've been 3-7 in '01, 6-4 in '02, 6-5 in '03, 6-5 in '04, 11-2 in '05, and 7-4 in '06. They have been very successful for a program that has been in existance for just 6 years, but to proclaim them a top 5 team ahead of defending champs Cov Cath and an unranked defending champion Mercer Co. team is a stetch IMO. John Hardin's best wins in 2006 were against a 6-5 North Hardin team and a 7-6 Meade Co. team that came back to knock them out of the playoffs. They also lost to 2A Larue Co.

1. Cov Cath( They should be Number 1 until they lose to a Kentucky team)

2. Highlands

I see what you're saying sonce Cov. Cath. did win state, but Highlands' freshman teams have gone undefeated the last 4 years and beat Cov. Cath. pretty badly every time, as I remember.