5A Rankings (BGP) Discussion

Guest Bluto

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good to me...............:thumb: :thumb: I think CovCath should be a little higher than 10th..

Until we see how all of the new players gel and get acclimated, I'd say its generous. Way too early to have them ranked that high.

By mid-October to late-October, we'll know and hopefully then they can be in the Top 10.

SW's schedule is pretty loaded if they get a couple of quick wins and stay healthy this team could be just as good or better than last years team. And good luck to everyone who did make the preseason top 10!
A very hard-working talented group that will open up a few eyes...

I think John Hardin and Johnson Central are both a little high.

Have you ever seen John Hardin play?? Well, let me add to that...have you seen the ATHLETES, and did I say, ATHLETES that John Hardin has on what is now a yearly basis, and even moreso this year?! Im here to tell you right now that that they have JUST as many athletes/football players rolling through there team as Bowling Green, Hoptown, Christian County and any Lex/Louisville school you can think of....not to mention a more than proven head coach in Mark Brown (won 4A state championship at Nelson County in '96).

Have you ever seen John Hardin play?? Well, let me add to that...have you seen the ATHLETES, and did I say, ATHLETES that John Hardin has on what is now a yearly basis, and even moreso this year?! Im here to tell you right now that that they have JUST as many athletes/football players rolling through there team as Bowling Green, Hoptown, Christian County and any Lex/Louisville school you can think of....not to mention a more than proven head coach in Mark Brown (won 4A state championship at Nelson County in '96).

As ANY Louisville school? That's laying it on just a bit thick. John Hardin has established a good program rather quickly, but that part of the statement is too much.

I do think they are a legit top 5 team.

I agree 100%!

The cry baby public schools (you should know if this applies to your public school or not) better beware of John Hardin because they just may make you look bad. And if you have to ask what I mean you can't afford it... :D

As ANY Louisville school? That's laying it on just a bit thick. John Hardin has established a good program rather quickly, but that part of the statement is too much.

I do think they are a legit top 5 team.

Is it too much?! Really?? Because last time I checked they whooped on the most talented PUBLIC school that Louisville had to offer...they're called MALE, maybe you've heard of them (2nd Rnd of the 2005 play-offs)?! The following week, it took a St.X 2pt conversion in the last minute to beat them in the regional final. Just so you know, from what I've seen, and also heard, the team this year is more talented than 2005's!

Is it too much?! Really?? Because last time I checked they whooped on the most talented PUBLIC school that Louisville had to offer...they're called MALE, maybe you've heard of them (2nd Rnd of the 2005 play-offs)?! The following week, it took a St.X 2pt conversion in the last minute to beat them in the regional final. Just so you know, from what I've seen, and also heard, the team this year is more talented than 2005's!

Year in and year out implies more years than just 2005. A quick perusal of the other years tells a different story. Like in 2004 when they lost to 30 to the most talented PUBLIC school that Louisville had to offer...

And for the record, you didn't say just public schools. They should have had St. X that year, but I doubt they'd have beaten Trinity in the finals and year in and year out, they (and most every other school) would not compete with either of the two.

Year in and year out implies more years than just 2005. A quick perusal of the other years tells a different story. Like in 2004 when they lost to 30 to the most talented PUBLIC school that Louisville had to offer...

And for the record, you didn't say just public schools. They should have had St. X that year, but I doubt they'd have beaten Trinity in the finals and year in and year out, they (and most every other school) would not compete with either of the two.

Just watch...they might have been beaten by Male in 2004, but guess who Male got beat by the week later?!?? North Hardin....I can promise you that the talent pool that year was even between John and North.

Just watch...they might have been beaten by Male in 2004, but guess who Male got beat by the week later?!?? North Hardin....I can promise you that the talent pool that year was even between John and North.

I expect big things of John Hardin in this year and the future, and I did say they were legit top 5. So I'll just watch them probably prove my statement. But you said ANY Louisville school, which just simply wasn't true. That's all I'm saying.

I expect big things of John Hardin in this year and the future, and I did say they were legit top 5. So I'll just watch them probably prove my statement. But you said ANY Louisville school, which just simply wasn't true. That's all I'm saying.

In terms of raw talent, yes, they do, that doesnt mean everything, but Im telling you..and that is just my opinion.:thumb: