Starbucks Raising Prices Again

Watusi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a fact. Its an opinion.

While you do not think its worth that much money, their financials show that there are plenty of people who DO think its worth the price. Nine cents is not going to drive anyone away.

Why do you ignore the same logic about the price of gasoline in the P&R threads?

Wow. The hatred coming out of my screen.:D

SBUX is apparently more than just a place to buy a coffee. I've never had coffee so I can't speak as a client (just a stockholder) but it seems to be as much about the experience as the actual product itself.

Since I'm in the loss column with this stock, I'm all for anything that will raise revenue and , hopefully, profits.

That Madman who talks stocks on MSNBC said Starbucks would be a great stock to buy because they may very well may be exploding in China.

He was saying this last year, however.

I cant stand the taste of coffee but I have bought some hot chocolate from there a couple times. I think if 9 cents is going to turn you away then you probably shouldnt have been going there in the first place.

That's what I'm screamin'! :lol:

I like coffee but I'm cheap and drink Folger's instant out of the microwave. Plus I'm one of those anti-fad type people and not in to the yuppiness/new wave feel of Starbucks. If I had the time to spend an hour drinking a cup of coffee in Starbucks, reading the newspaper etc, I'd spend it at the office, at the farm, on the river or even better yet, watching Highlands practice.:D But to each, there own and if folks want to get their coffee at Starbucks, so be it. Just not my cup of tea (or coffee as you were).

I like coffee but I'm cheap and drink Folger's instant out of the microwave. Plus I'm one of those anti-fad type people and not in to the yuppiness/new wave feel of Starbucks. If I had the time to spend an hour drinking a cup of coffee in Starbucks, reading the newspaper etc, I'd spend it at the office, at the farm, on the river or even better yet, watching Highlands practice.:D But to each, there own and if folks want to get their coffee at Starbucks, so be it. Just not my cup of tea (or coffee as you were).

Actually it's Tasters Choice.:D