Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Most Hated Team

Featured Replies

I'm sorry but everytime I hear or read "Ra Smooth", I literally laugh out loud.

 

I'm a UK fan and do the same thing. :lol:

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron Sikley

Pervis Ellison

Teddy Dupay

Matt Welsh

Christian

Bobby Hurley

Wojo

Sean Kemp

Chris Mills

Larry Johnson

Scotty Thurman

Chris Webber and the rest of the five...

Steve Alford

David Rivers

Rodrick Rhodes

Patrick Ewing

Michael Graham

Bobby Perry

Sheray Thomas

Marvin Stone

Miles Simon

Mike Bibby

Dontonio Wingfield

Christian Laettner

Adam Morrison

 

 

Honorary "most hated" announcer..........................Billy Packer

Just use the Memphis Tigers for me, no additions or subtractions. I hate the Memphis program. I don't really hate people, just the program and personas displayed.

 

You must be from Louisville!

I never have been a Duke fan, dont quiet understand UK and Duke rivarly seein how we never play but I dont care for Duke. But I must admit I watched JJ play as much as I could.

Christian Laettner

JJ Redick

Joakim Noah

Matt Walsh

Major Wingate

Corliss Williamson

Wojo

Bobby Perry and Sheray Thomas as a joint entry. We'll refer to them as Beray Peromas.

And the dude from Charlotte who blew kisses after made three-pointers...

Patrick Sparks

Ramel "Ra Smooth" Bradley

Darius Washington

Jason Maxiell

 

I"m not sure how anyone could hate Bradley. He is the only player in the past 2 seasons that has given 110% on the court.

I"m not sure how anyone could hate Bradley.

 

Franciso Garcia was FAR less cocky and arrogant than Bradley and some people hate him...I actually can't find a reason to hate him. I guess it's just one of those things that makes you go "Hmm."

I"m not sure how anyone could hate Bradley. He is the only player in the past 2 seasons that has given 110% on the court.

 

I can't stand Ramel Bradley.....He has to be my least favorite Wildcat of all-time.

I can't stand Ramel Bradley.....He has to be my least favorite Wildcat of all-time.

 

Not trying to argue, but out of curiosity - why?

Not trying to argue, but out of curiosity - why?

 

 

He's always rubbed me the wrong way. He has that New York playground swagger, and well IMO he just doesn't have the game to back it up. If you're going to act like he does on the court, at least be able to back it up.

He's always rubbed me the wrong way. He has that New York playground swagger, and well IMO he just doesn't have the game to back it up. If you're going to act like he does on the court, at least be able to back it up.

 

He's going to score over 1,000 points in his career, what else do you want? I like a player with a little attitude. That's better than some of the deadbeats we've had come through the program in the past few years.

He's going to score over 1,000 points in his career, what else do you want? I like a player with a little attitude. That's better than some of the deadbeats we've had come through the program in the past few years.

 

 

There's a difference between confidence in your game and cockiness. Buike and Chuck Hayes were confident, Bradley is just cocky. It's not that hard to score 1,000 career points anymore. With as many games as are played a year, if a player averages 8 points a game over their career they'll hit that mark.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.