Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Most Hated Team

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Um, ok. Guess so bud.

 

:lol: Is there a reason for dragging Lofton into this? This guy has lost me.

:lol: Is there a reason for dragging Lofton into this? This guy has lost me.

 

I don't like Bradley and said Lofton, which would have clearly been the better recruit, will kill him on the court again.

But Bradley isn't even close.

No and no one ever said he was. I'm just saying I like the way he plays the game.

Search Lofton and you will find 50 threads about UK not taking him. I'll have to break out the beating the dead horse award for you. :D

Search Lofton and you will find 50 threads about UK not taking him. I'll have to break out the beating the dead horse award for you. :D

 

And I'll give you Bradley and all of his turnovers and extremely bad PG decisions. Oops, another beating of a dead horse huh? You keep liking his game, and I'll keep liking the outcome of those games, since I am a Duke fan living in KY.

Ramel Bradley- Can you say OVER.....RATED! Lofton will kill him again.

There won't be many people who actually do stop Lofton, so you really can't use this as a valid point. Im not a UK fan by any means but he is a nice player and actually helped you guys in the Florida game at Rupp late. I thought the 3 he shot at the end was gonna fall.

You keep liking his game, and I'll keep liking the outcome of those games, since I am a Duke fan living in KY.

 

 

Sounds like we've got an 18% from the other side of the spectrum....

Would you take that and his outstanding amount of TURNOVERS. He might eclipse the 1,000 mark, but also might get to a never seen before high rate in TURNOVERS. He is a specialist in that field.

 

Players that are active and actually try to make things happen are going to have turnovers. I would take Bradley over Crawford any day of the week.

And I'll give you Bradley and all of his turnovers and extremely bad PG decisions. Oops, another beating of a dead horse huh? You keep liking his game, and I'll keep liking the outcome of those games, since I am a Duke fan living in KY.

 

I think one major issue is that we failed to recruit a decent point guard under the previous coach, so Bradley was forced to play in the wrong position. Bradley is a 2G. Take him out of the primary ball handlers role and I think his turnovers go away.

There won't be many people who actually do stop Lofton, so you really can't use this as a valid point. Im not a UK fan by any means but he is a nice player and actually helped you guys in the Florida game at Rupp late. I thought the 3 he shot at the end was gonna fall.

 

What?:creepy:

Sounds like we've got an 18% from the other side of the spectrum....

 

Ya know ya know me!:D

Players that are active and actually try to make things happen are going to have turnovers. I would take Bradley over Crawford any day of the week.

 

Booo......ooo! You know what I'm talking about. Crawford is the better defender, has a better shot selection, and isn't selfish. 10+ loss season anyone?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.