Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Most Hated Team

Featured Replies

I'll insert dislike instead of hate.

Matt Walsh

Joakim Noah

Rashaad Carruth

Christian Laettner

Ernie Grunfield

Chris Webber

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going back a little farther- Michael Graham and the 1984 Georgetown Hoya team including their coach!

 

Was he the bald one? If so, that's one I was trying to think of.

Was he the bald one? If so, that's one I was trying to think of.

 

 

Yes he was.

Eric Devendorf deserves a mention.

 

I knew there was somebody I was missing, and he's definitley it...

And this guy, I don't feel like looking up his name right now but I'm pretty sure he's the one that punched the other guy in his basketballs.

 

 

George%20Mason.jpg

And this guy, I don't feel like looking up his name right now but I'm pretty sure he's the one that punched the other guy in his basketballs.

 

 

George%20Mason.jpg

 

We need to add Chris Paul then.

PG-Teddy Dupay

SG-Keith Carter

SF- Steve Novak

PF-Joakim Noah

C-Sheldon Williams

Chris duhon

JJ Redick

Randolph Morris

pg for Michigan St. when they won the title, cleeves?

Sheray Thomas

Shane battier

Keith Van Horn

G - Eric Devendorf - Syracuse — the guy even talks trash in the shootaround an hour before tipoff

G - Elliott "The Chicken Boy" Perry - Memphis St. — just couldn't stand him

F - Andy Kennedy - UAB — used to heckle him mercilessly at WKU games

F - Danny Ferry - Duke — even I couldn't have a most-hated list and not have a Dookie on it ...

C - Jamaal Magliore - UK — Like Devendorf, never seemed to close his mouth

 

Hon. Mention

Bob Brannen - UC

Michael Jackson - Georgetown

Steve Novak - Marquette

Shaunte Rogers and every other player under 5'8"

Cherokee Parks

Fransisco Garcia

Chris Porter

Mark Madsen

Greg Paulus

Corliss Williamson

Carlos Rogers

Bubba Wells

Christian Laetner. Don't really have room in my hatred for any others, but if I did, Noah would be on deck.

Minus Duke.........

 

Allen Houston

Chris Webber(though I loved some of his teammates)

Felton Spencer

Brendan Haywood

Calbert Cheaney

 

 

Coach- Mike Davis

 

 

with Duke

Hurley

Wojo

Laetner

McRoberts

Redick

 

Coach K

 

 

The Duke team was easier to name than the other.

How could you possible hate Brendan Haywood?

  • Author

Yeah I really don't understand a lot of the names on the list, but I do get a kick out of some of them.

Why is Steve Novak hated so bad?

 

As for the coach I would have to go with a staff of Pitino, Tubby, and Coach K. Not a bad staff!

Yeah I really don't understand a lot of the names on the list, but I do get a kick out of some of them.

Why is Steve Novak hated so bad?

 

Because he was an absolute assassin. Hit … so … many … big … shots.

I'm sorry but everytime I hear or read "Ra Smooth", I literally laugh out loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.