Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Most Hated Team

Featured Replies

I think one major issue is that we failed to recruit a decent point guard under the previous coach, so Bradley was forced to play in the wrong position. Bradley is a 2G. Take him out of the primary ball handlers role and I think his turnovers go away.

 

Buzzer...........Wrong! He is not and never will be a two. Can't play on the wing at all, believe that. He would've fit well in Pitino's style, but that's about it. Jasper is pretty good, but he can't shoot.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think one major issue is that we failed to recruit a decent point guard under the previous coach, so Bradley was forced to play in the wrong position. Bradley is a 2G. Take him out of the primary ball handlers role and I think his turnovers go away.

 

Wireman,

With some people you cannot have a discussion with about this stuff. Because some people just don't make any sense. Ill just leave it at that.

Laetner - Duke

Wallace - N. Carolina

Redick- Duke

White - Tenn.

Booo......ooo! You know what I'm talking about. Crawford is the better defender, has a better shot selection, and isn't selfish. 10+ loss season anyone?

What Crawford are you talking about. I know its not Joe.

1. Laettner--Duke

2. Horry--Alabama

3. Gino Ford--Whatever that arrogant little PG name is that played for Ohio U.

4. Joke Noah--Florida

5. Goheen--Vanderbilt

Can't say I hate anyone; however, I'll nominate two from the 1974 NC State team that stabbed me in the heart by beating Maryland - Tom Burleson and Monte Towe. I couldn't stand those guys 33 years ago.

What Crawford are you talking about. I know its not Joe.

 

Yes, Joe.

Yes, Joe.

 

 

Must be watching a different Joe Crawford then the rest of us....

Must be watching a different Joe Crawford then the rest of us....

Yeah, isnt there one that is a referee?

Yes, Joe.

You were on the edge with me on some of your thoughts already, this just sent it over the edge.

If Bradley can't figure out how to give the ball up on a 3-1 fast break, Crawford definately has him beat. Doesn't take a genius to figure out a pg's duty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.