Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Most Hated Team

Featured Replies

Okay, another Im bored in summer thread. Based on what everyone has observed who belongs on the BGP college bball most hated team from the past few years?

 

Here is mine:

 

PG-Patrick Sparks

SG-JJ Redick

SF-Matt Walsh

PF-Francisco Garcia

C- Joakim Noah

 

Bench-Sheray Thomas, Corey Brewer, and Josh McRoberts

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PG - Wojo "buy a vowel" ski

 

SG - JJ Redick

 

F - Laettner (he maybe outside your intended time range, but he is the ALL - TIME MOST HATED)

 

C/F - Randolph Morris (for a supposed "Lottery Pick" out of high school, he was the laziest player I have ever watched and just emphasizes the main reason why the NBA has been so incredibly painful since Magic and Bird)

 

After that, I'm at a loss...I guess pretty much anyone from Puke...:D

 

Head Coach - Bobby Knight

Associate Head Coach - Eddie Sutton

Assitant Coach - Coach K "for the love of God, somebody buy a vowel" ski

^ So you don't care for Duke? Is that what I am gathering.

Very perceptive you are my young padawan...:lol:

I didn't really hate him but Saul Smith was pretty much hated everywhere he went.

Just use the Memphis Tigers for me, no additions or subtractions. I hate the Memphis program. I don't really hate people, just the program and personas displayed.

Patrick Sparks

Ramel "Ra Smooth" Bradley

Darius Washington

Jason Maxiell

G-Chris Jackson

G-Bobby Hurley

F-Ron Slay

F-Christian Laetner

C-Joakim Noah

Patrick Sparks

Ramel "Ra Smooth" Bradley

Darius Washington

Jason Maxiell

For every person that hates Ramel though, there is another that just loves him.

Okay, another Im bored in summer thread. Based on what everyone has observed who belongs on the BGP college bball most hated team from the past few years?

 

Here is mine:

 

PG-Patrick Sparks

SG-JJ Redick

SF-Matt Walsh

PF-Francisco Garcia

C- Joakim Noah

 

Bench-Sheray Thomas, Corey Brewer, and Josh McRoberts

 

Feared I can understand, but not hated.

PG - Jason Williams, Florida version

SG - JJ Redick

SF - Keith Van Horn

PF - Joakim Noah

C - Christian Laetner

G-Chris Jackson

G-Bobby Hurley

F-Ron Slay

F-Christian Laetner

C-Joakim Noah

 

How could I forget him?!?!?

 

He can start over Wojo, but I'm keeping the Pole on the bench...

For every person that hates Ramel though, there is another that just loves him.

 

DYNASTY BABY!!! (does hand signal) :lol: :lol:

for any uk fan you can just say 92 duke that works for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.