Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Most Hated Team

Featured Replies

There's a difference between confidence in your game and cockiness. Buike and Chuck Hayes were confident, Bradley is just cocky. It's not that hard to score 1,000 career points anymore. With as many games as are played a year, if a player averages 8 points a game over their career they'll hit that mark.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a little cockiness is a good attribute to have. I would take Bradley's heart on my team any day.

 

Don't be surprised if Gillespie actually realizes that Bradley is a decent player and allows him to play a little this season.

A player has to be a little cocky in this day and age of the game to stand a chance. I suppose you think Jordan and Kobe are simply "confident" as well? Sure, having that swagger, especially the NYC swagger makes him a lightning rod for criticism. But I'd rather have that than the guys that havent had much confidence the last few years and played scared. You can say that about the kid, he doesnt play scared.

# 1 of all time is laetner.

Others I couldnt stand...

 

Joakim Noah

Matt Walsh

Ron Slay

Sheldon Williams

Tim Duncan- Same way in the NBA cries about every call. (Great Player though)

 

Im a Uk fan and heres the very few players I never liked that were cats.

 

Gimel Martinez

Saul Smith

Randolph Morris- LAZY!!!!

A player has to be a little cocky in this day and age of the game to stand a chance. I suppose you think Jordan and Kobe are simply "confident" as well? Sure, having that swagger, especially the NYC swagger makes him a lightning rod for criticism. But I'd rather have that than the guys that havent had much confidence the last few years and played scared. You can say that about the kid, he doesnt play scared.

And thats part of the reason they are so great.

Christian Laettner has to be hated enough by UK fans to be a whole team by himself!! :D

A player has to be a little cocky in this day and age of the game to stand a chance. I suppose you think Jordan and Kobe are simply "confident" as well? Sure, having that swagger, especially the NYC swagger makes him a lightning rod for criticism. But I'd rather have that than the guys that havent had much confidence the last few years and played scared. You can say that about the kid, he doesnt play scared.

 

You can't be serious? You're actually comparing guys like Jordan and Kobe to Ramel Bradley!? As I said in my post, if you're going to have that attitude at least be able to back it up with your play. Kobe and Jordan both are/were able to do that, Bradley hasn't as of yet.

And thats part of the reason they are so great.

I agree, I'm with you.

You can't be serious? You're actually comparing guys like Jordan and Kobe to Ramel Bradley!? As I said in my post, if you're going to have that attitude at least be able to back it up with your play. Kobe and Jordan both are/were able to do that, Bradley hasn't as of yet.

Am I comparing their games? Or am I comparing their attitudes. Ramel isnt even close to their games, but people love Michael's game and his demeanor. Ramel may not love his game, but when he's on your team, how can you not love his demeanor.

Not to mention, much of your personality is developed at the high school age. You dont think Ramel was working kids when he was playing high school? It's easy to develop that. It's NYC my man, love it or hate it, thats the way it is.

I never have been a Duke fan, dont quiet understand UK and Duke rivarly seein how we never play but I dont care for Duke. But I must admit I watched JJ play as much as I could.

 

It's really not a rival to us DUKE, that's right, DUKE fans. UK fans see anyone they lose to in the NCAA tourney as a rival. How can anyone hate Chris Duhon? He defines the pg position.

 

I didn't like and still don't:

 

Saul Smith- Tubby shoud've got George Baker and inserted him there.

Randolph Morris- Still not NBA material

Cliff Hawkins- One of the worst PG offensively for any team on any level ever

Ramel Bradley- Can you say OVER.....RATED! Lofton will kill him again.

I think a little cockiness is a good attribute to have. I would take Bradley's heart on my team any day.

 

Don't be surprised if Gillespie actually realizes that Bradley is a decent player and allows him to play a little this season.

 

Would you take that and his outstanding amount of TURNOVERS. He might eclipse the 1,000 mark, but also might get to a never seen before high rate in TURNOVERS. He is a specialist in that field.

A player has to be a little cocky in this day and age of the game to stand a chance. I suppose you think Jordan and Kobe are simply "confident" as well? Sure, having that swagger, especially the NYC swagger makes him a lightning rod for criticism. But I'd rather have that than the guys that havent had much confidence the last few years and played scared. You can say that about the kid, he doesnt play scared.

 

I'd rather have Lofton and I'm not even a UK fan. Lofton didn't go to "tha D" either.

And thats part of the reason they are so great.

 

But Bradley isn't even close.

I'd rather have Lofton and I'm not even a UK fan. Lofton didn't go to "tha D" either.

Relevance?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.