Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Most Hated Team

Featured Replies

So what I'm getting is that we don't like players who show a lot of emotion (Ramel, Ron Slay, etc). Be careful though, if you don't show enough (Morris), we'll hate you then too.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to name an all time starting 5 on that team but I would put Noah (U.F.) and then most anyone that has ever played at Louisville, Tennessee (with the exception of Lofton) or Duke (especially Laettner and Wojowhoever) :D

Minus Duke.........

 

Allen Houston

Chris Webber(though I loved some of his teammates)

Felton Spencer

Brendan Haywood

Calbert Cheaney

 

 

Coach- Mike Davis

 

 

with Duke

Hurley

Wojo

Laetner

McRoberts

Redick

 

Coach K

 

 

The Duke team was easier to name than the other.

Noah is number 1 in this sports era. How can you do that to a cheerleader. and I wish Vandys coach would have hit him upside the head with that basketball.

What was the 4 foot tall guy at Ole Miss a few years ago?.............I couldnt stand him.

I don't understand why people hate other people based solely on the University they chose to attend.

Going back a little farther- Michael Graham and the 1984 Georgetown Hoya team including their coach!

Going back a little farther- Michael Graham and the 1984 Georgetown Hoya team including their coach!

:thumb: :thumb: Very good pick, I had forgot about that thug.........both of them :D

You know its strange being such a huge UK fan but I really like Bobby Knight except when his teams play UK, maybe because he slapped Joe B.

For every person that hates Ramel though, there is another that just loves him.

 

They must not of heard his rap..

What did we shoot in the 2nd half? wasn't it like 18%

I think we were about 3 for 34 from the field. It was unreal. We couldn't even make lay-ups. I've never seen anything like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.