Freshman Regional Scores

NCC - 2 Holy Cross - 1. Shaun Meyer went the distance for the Breds as they advance to play Beechwood, who defeated Bellevue. Game will be at Beechwood.

Cov Cath beat Ryle, Scott beat Brossart, St. Henry beat Calvary, Dixie beat Simon Kenton.

NCC - 2 Holy Cross - 1. Shaun Meyer went the distance for the Breds as they advance to play Beechwood, who defeated Bellevue. Game will be at Beechwood.

Cov Cath beat Ryle, Scott beat Brossart, St. Henry beat Calvary, Dixie beat Simon Kenton.

Who pitched for Ryle?

Who pitched for Dixie?

WOW !!I thought Ryle was favored to win it .

What time is the BWood vs New Cath

And by the way how did NCC do this ? I heard they were terrible ,FROM AN INSIDE SOURCE

Hard work. My "inside source" tells me those kids have worked their tails off and are a great group of extremely coachable kids. I wish I could have seen that game. I hear it was a great game to watch and be a part of. Not surprised Meyer threw a gem, great athlete. Good Luck against Beechwood Breds. To Succeed you must Believe!

Hard work. My "inside source" tells me those kids have worked their tails off and are a great group of extremely coachable kids. I wish I could have seen that game. I hear it was a great game to watch and be a part of. Not surprised Meyer threw a gem, great athlete. Good Luck against Beechwood Breds. To Succeed you must Believe!

OK .Thanks .I am anxious to see this game now .Just a couple weeks ago I heard alot different .Should be a TITANIC struggle ( if I may Marty B.-borrow your line ) .Good Luck .Wonder if Beechwood has anyone left to throw .Bertke (8th grader ) threw the varsity game yesterday .

FYI- Talked to an NCC coach and here are the pairings today

Conner @ CovCath

Campbell Co @ Dixie

NCC @ Beechwood

St. Henry @ Scott

I was told the CC - Dixie game is at CCHS at 5 PM today. Anyone know if this is correct?

The Beechies beat NewCath tonight and face the winner or Scott and St. Henry. Not sure of the score (I think 7 to 4), it was a one run game through 5 innings.

From reading the above posts it looks like both small schools brought down thier JV and Varsity players (8th and 9th graders) to play???

The Beechies beat NewCath tonight and face the winner or Scott and St. Henry. Not sure of the score (I think 7 to 4), it was a one run game through 5 innings.

From reading the above posts it looks like both small schools brought down thier JV and Varsity players (8th and 9th graders) to play???

If you are referring to the BHS players, yes, they played in the freshman tournament. They play sparingly w/the V and actually, Bertke pitched for the V yesterday but will be ready to go tomorrow in the semi's/finals if he isn't used in the V games over the weekend.

If you are referring to the BHS players, yes, they played in the freshman tournament. They play sparingly w/the V and actually, Bertke pitched for the V yesterday but will be ready to go tomorrow in the semi's/finals if he isn't used in the V games over the weekend.

Actually both teams. But from what I have heard and read in above posts, I thought that the breds were not that good from what other people said (people that have seen them play more than 1 or 2 times). So, I figured that they, as well as BHS, brought all thier tools to work today.