CCH and HHS fans only:

theguru

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the game a couple of years ago when Highlands went for 2 to try to get a 100 on a team...

Wow! That has to be the most misinformed post I have read to date. Since there is no smiley attached I'm assuming you think your facts are correct. There should be an award for worst post of the year. And this one gets top consideration:devil:

I think Coach Mueller during the late 90's and early 00's was an energetic young coach trying to put his team on the map. Now-everyone knows that Highlands was on the map with multiple state titles and tradition, but there is no way that HHS would be playing in events like the Herbstriet, or the Prep Classic if it wasn't for the success that Dale has had. He had quite a few years of unbelievable talent (Lorenzen, Guidugli, D Smith etc...) and used that talent to take the program to an elite level. I think he has matured as a coach, and the talent pool is on a consistantly high level. Whether you like him or not, Dale has brought a lot of positive attention to NKY football.

I think Coach Mueller during the late 90's and early 00's was an energetic young coach trying to put his team on the map. Now-everyone knows that Highlands was on the map with multiple state titles and tradition, but there is no way that HHS would be playing in events like the Herbstriet, or the Prep Classic if it wasn't for the success that Dale has had. He had quite a few years of unbelievable talent (Lorenzen, Guidugli, D Smith etc...) and used that talent to take the program to an elite level. I think he has matured as a coach, and the talent pool is on a consistantly high level. Whether you like him or not, Dale has brought a lot of positive attention to NKY football.

Well said Zeus.

I root against Highlands at all times except when they play Cincy schools and I want them to represent NKY well

No one was happier to see them get beat by 40 or whatever it was to Male or St. X over the last few years, keeps old Dale and all the Ft. Thomas folks a little more on the humble side since they usually don't know what that word means

And what has he done to deserve that beside beat the team you support more often than not??? I really hope there is more behind your dislike than simply that?

As a CCH alum, Dale has done alot of stuff behind the scenes that make him less than likeable in Park Hills. And before anyone starts pulling out the "rumors" posts, my PM box is wide open. As much as I hate to admit it, the guy is a great high school football coach and has a heck of a program in Fort Thomas. I'm just not that impressed with the way he's done it.

For the record, from my experiences, A LOT of CovCath fans can not stand Dale Mueller, me being one of them.

Geez, maybe if Cov Cath could get a coach to hang around longer than a single season, HHS fans could dislike their coach too! Pleeeease bring back Coach Ray!!!!