CCH and HHS fans only:

theguru

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Highlands plays a NKY team, I usually root for the NKY team they are playing. When Highlands is playing an intersectional game against a team from Louisville, Cincy, or Columbus I usually root for the Birds as I see them representing NKY football.

I root...well not root...lets say have "passive dis-interest" in CovCath until the HHS game. Then I'm a "homer". IF, they get to State, then I pull for them to win due to my belief that the best and toughest football is played in NKY!

If I am watching Cov. Cath. play another NKY team, I am going to root for the other team (even though they usually beat the other NKY teams other than HHS). But I root for them against other teams that aren't in NKY or in the state (I still kind of don't mind seeing them lose though ;):D ).

I know several players at CCH and that is who I root for. I always like to see those boys do well. Other than that Go Birds!!! I think you will see a lot of true colors come out on this one. Those that have "any"

When Highlands plays a NKY team, I usually root for the NKY team they are playing. When Highlands is playing an intersectional game against a team from Louisville, Cincy, or Columbus I usually root for the Birds as I see them representing NKY football.

What he said...but in reverse:D

While I can acknowledge the fact that Highlands has a phenomenal football program, I root strongly against them in all contests. The one exception is if they are playing a GCL school...in which case I root for a scoreless tie.