April 5, 200719 yr I think it makes them sicker that UK is in the shape it's in. I don't think it matters what team you're a fan of, the fact that you're right about Donovan not coming is enough to upset UK fans. Oh and I agree with westsier don't hurt yourself patting yourself o nthe back. I never do. :thumb:
April 5, 200719 yr There's a difference between putting false information out there and information you genuinely believe to be true. If someone you trust and is usually right about something tells you something, then who are you to call them a liar? Exactly. I feel like I've been raped and pillaged by reporting information that I honestly believed to be true. I am very sorry for misleading everyone - even if it was unknowingly.
April 5, 200719 yr I never do. :thumb: Not only did I think I edited that in time (per Strike's request), it looks like I need to check my keyboard. I could swear I hit all those keys right the first time.
April 5, 200719 yr Everyone should keep this in mind, when negotiations are involved, decisions are changed. Some sources may have been accurate, then circumstances led to differing decisions....we don't know but this decision, if it's truly made, wasn't decided in a 1hr conversation but over many hours of thought, soul searching and discussion with advisers.
April 5, 200719 yr My honest opinion is that no one knew what Donovan was going to do and no one had really heard from him either. Donovan made the decision probably last night or this morning and there you have it. I could care less what people say they know and don't know. People can get on here all they want and talk about sources and what not, I dont think anyone has a good idea who the coach will be now.
April 5, 200719 yr Everyone who had a source that lied to them should publicly out that source. I just talked to my source and he still swears he was telling the truth. He says Billy D. shocked the university when he told Mitch no thanks this morning. The only thing I know for sure is:
April 5, 200719 yr I just talked to my source and he still swears he was telling the truth. He says Billy D. shocked the university when he told Mitch no thanks this morning. The only thing I know for sure is: So has he wired the money back to your buddies bank yet?
April 5, 200719 yr I just talked to my source and he still swears he was telling the truth. He says Billy D. shocked the university when he told Mitch no thanks this morning. The only thing I know for sure is: So you are still standing behind the wire transfer?
April 5, 200719 yr If the deal was done like so many have said, why would Billy D. be text messaging his recruits telling him he was looking forward to coaching them at Florida?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.