Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The UK-Donovan saga

Featured Replies

Boys, from wire transfers to plane flights,,,,,,Your Sources Sucked, Plain and Simple:sssh: ;):p :cry: :rolleyes::D :lol: :eek: :confused: :argue: :laugh:

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can be tired of it all you want, ask gametime and others, mine is legit, he's (GT) talked to him, met him, and knows the connection.

 

I think it makes some of the UK fans on here sick that the biggest IU fan they know knows/knew more about this situation than they did.

 

And, oh yeah, mine's the ONLY one who hasn't been wrong once through this whole process.

Lah-de-dah ... don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.
Boys, from wire transfers to plane flights,,,,,,Your Sources Sucked, Plain and Simple:sssh: ;):p :cry: :rolleyes::D :lol: :eek: :confused: :argue: :laugh:

 

Are you wearing your "Wireman is a Genious" shirt right now :thumb:

We're all rooting for you 98NCCalum. Good job!:dancingpa
Listen, I'm sorry I had to call you out for putting false information on here. No need to patronize me for it.:D
How either of you could claim to know either way is beyond me. And I'm tired of people saying they have "inside sources".
One big difference ... LABS isn't going around berating and calling out other posters that don't share his point of view.
Listen, I'm sorry I had to call you out for putting false information on here. No need to patronize me for it.:D

 

I put what I was told by a reliable source. The source, nor I, can help it that Billy D backed out at the last minute.

I usually run with LABS per UK stuff, but 98's source is solid here.

 

 

I've already stated that I choose not to believe "inside sources" until it hits the real press (ESPN etc.), therefore I also choose not to believe in people on the same message board as the "inside source", telling me that the "inside sources" are legit. :lol: I have no reason to believe any of it at this point. Telling me it's legit isn't going to change my opinion. I've been reading too many rumors. I refuse to believe any of them, until they are 100% fact.

You can be tired of it all you want, ask gametime and others, mine is legit, he's (GT) talked to him, met him, and knows the connection.

 

I think it makes some of the UK fans on here sick that the biggest IU fan they know knows/knew more about this situation than they did.

 

And, oh yeah, mine's the ONLY one who hasn't been wrong once through this whole process.

 

If your source is who I think he is, he used to come read books to my elementary school class in the '92-'94 range. Would that have been possible?

Let's leave each other alone and discuss the topic. Take the personal jabs, to the pm's.

You can be tired of it all you want, ask gametime and others, mine is legit, he's (GT) talked to him, met him, and knows the connection.

 

I think it makes some of the UK fans on here sick that the biggest IU fan they know knows/knew more about this situation than they did.

 

And, oh yeah, mine's the ONLY one who hasn't been wrong once through this whole process.

 

I think it makes them sicker that UK is in the shape it's in. I don't think it matters what team you're a fan of, the fact that you're right about Donovan not coming is enough to upset UK fans.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, no Rick Barnes. Let's get Guilespe.

Are you wearing your "Wireman is a Genious" shirt right now :thumb:

Nope, I'm trying to find out how to send funds via Western Union to an unnamed source to find a t-shirt that says "My source has fallen,,,and it can't get up":D

If your source is who I think he is, he used to come read books to my elementary school class in the '92-'94 range. Would that have been possible?
Where are you from?
Listen, I'm sorry I had to call you out for putting false information on here. No need to patronize me for it.:D

 

There's a difference between putting false information out there and information you genuinely believe to be true. If someone you trust and is usually right about something tells you something, then who are you to call them a liar?

My source is bigger than your source. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.