April 5, 200719 yr I know one thing.... Geniuses know how to spell the word.... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
April 5, 200719 yr My honest opinion is that no one knew what Donovan was going to do and no one had really heard from him either. Donovan made the decision probably last night or this morning and there you have it. I could care less what people say they know and don't know. People can get on here all they want and talk about sources and what not, I dont think anyone has a good idea who the coach will be now. :thumb: ... Couldn't have said it better myself...I don't even think Billy, himself knew, till just recently, so, how in the world could everyone else have such knowledge... Fact is, he was interested, but, ultimately decined the offer...
April 5, 200719 yr As long as your guy doesn't work at a bank I will trust you. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
April 5, 200719 yr As long as your guy doesn't work at a bank I will trust you. :lol: No he doesn't. But I think we've given Wireman his due. Let's end it with that one. :thumb:
April 5, 200719 yr :lol: No he doesn't. But I think we've given Wireman his due. Let's end it with that one. :thumb: I know, I just couldn't resist. Wireman, I'm done.
April 5, 200719 yr I am usually not one to be too critical, but what a load of CRAPOLA several posts in this and other threads have been! All this inside information is nothing but fictitious garbage that we have read on here for weeks. Very few people on here have a clue what is REALLY going on, but sure like to spout off about it. If you want to write fiction stories, do it somewhere else where your creativity will be appreciated, but don't post it on here as fact. Too many folks credibility is totally shot now from posting so much garbage (eg. 'Its a done deal .... the press conference is set for Tuesday, .... his wife is buying a horse farm in Lexington, ... money was wired to his account, ... etc). I, for one, ain't buying none of it. I will believe who the new UK is going to be when I see a press conference with Mitch introducing whomever it is he hires. And I will cheer for that man to carry on UK's tradition of winning.
April 6, 200719 yr Author This is unequivocally not true. Unequivocally correct. I can steer you to a few people and you can ask them?
April 6, 200719 yr Author If the deal was done like so many have said, why would Billy D. be text messaging his recruits telling him he was looking forward to coaching them at Florida? Why did he text the Tyus kid saying he couldnt go into detail of where he will be, but said we can still be together.
April 6, 200719 yr Why did he text the Tyus kid saying he couldnt go into detail of where he will be, but said we can still be together. I don't know. Trust me LABS, I respect your post on here, and I know that they are usually dead on. I'm just like everyone else, and would like to know the whole story.
April 6, 200719 yr Why did he text the Tyus kid saying he couldnt go into detail of where he will be, but said we can still be together. At the same time saying he never told anyone anything, and that he didn't even have his phone with him. Lighten up people! Jeez! Things change, People change their minds. Maybe it was a done deal, and maybe Donovan just had a change of heart. In a search for a coach you don't know what is truth and what is not, and for good reason. I believe that 'some" of the sources were right on the money and it just happened that Donovan had a change of heart, and realized he is happy where he is at, and after he found out that 4 players were entering the draft he possibly didn't want to have it look like he was jumping ship. But for whatever reason Donovan is not coming, no reason to jump over people who most with good intentions posted what they thought to be true, and a lot or most could have been, Only Donovan a handful of others know for sure though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.