Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN says Donovan to stay

Featured Replies

I wonder when he's going to have his bank wire the money back. :sssh:

  • Replies 150
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, ESPN reported that Jeremy Foley asked to speak with Donovan first. Now they report that Donovan is staying at Florida. Did Mitch even talk to Donovan?!!:mad:

 

That's my question...

I wonder is Mitch will say that he took a shot and missed? Or claim that "no official offer" was ever made.:lol:

I wonder is Mitch will say that he took a shot and missed? Or claim that "no official offer" was ever made.:lol:

 

He his going to get ripped to shreads by the people of Kentucky if he didn't talk to Donovan.

 

I'm not that upset that Donovan didn't come, heck, he's in a wonderful situation. But you at least have to ask. Did Mitch?!

But Katz is reporting they will hammer out the extension on his return from the DR.

 

Billy D just signed the agreement saying he was staying. The new contract is worth well over $800,000 more than what he is getting now. They will hammer out the length and bonuses of it later.

Barnes IMO...

I really want to hear the story of Kentucky's involvement with Billy. Something isn't adding up. Does Mitch have a secret?

I really want to hear the story of Kentucky's involvement with Billy. Something isn't adding up. Does Mitch have a secret?

 

 

I really hope he at least put some effort into getting Donovan here.

Wow, if this turns out to be true Mitch will running for cover. First he wiffs on the Tuna, now he loses Billy the kid.

 

Please. Donovan would be a huge lure, no poor reflection on Mitch in not being able to get him.

 

As I stated the other day, seeing what his plan B is and how he handles that will be a better litmus test on Mitch than Donovan, IMO.

I really want to hear the story of Kentucky's involvement with Billy. Something isn't adding up. Does Mitch have a secret?

:confused: Explain please...what could be the possible secret...Were going after someone that no one knows about???

Please. Donovan would be a huge lure, no poor reflection on Mitch in not being able to get him.

 

As I stated the other day, seeing what his plan B is and how he handles that will be a better litmus test on Mitch than Donovan, IMO.

 

Its not a poor reflection that he didn't get Donovan. It is a poor reflection if he never asked.

Was Mitch's heart in it? I mean he has an ego like anyone else and would like to make this decision on his own, not what he thinks the fans want him to do. I have thought all along he HAD to make an offer to keep from being ran out of town but that he would go another direction. I just hope it is not Barnes.

:confused: Explain please...what could be the possible secret...Were going after someone that no one knows about???

 

Well, we're all pretty sure Mitch didn't even speak to Billy. Is it possible that he was just going thru the motions to appease to UK fan base while he had his man the whole time?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.