ESPN says Donovan to stay

FishTie

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder is Mitch will say that he took a shot and missed? Or claim that "no official offer" was ever made.:lol:

He his going to get ripped to shreads by the people of Kentucky if he didn't talk to Donovan.

I'm not that upset that Donovan didn't come, heck, he's in a wonderful situation. But you at least have to ask. Did Mitch?!

But Katz is reporting they will hammer out the extension on his return from the DR.

Billy D just signed the agreement saying he was staying. The new contract is worth well over $800,000 more than what he is getting now. They will hammer out the length and bonuses of it later.

Wow, if this turns out to be true Mitch will running for cover. First he wiffs on the Tuna, now he loses Billy the kid.

Please. Donovan would be a huge lure, no poor reflection on Mitch in not being able to get him.

As I stated the other day, seeing what his plan B is and how he handles that will be a better litmus test on Mitch than Donovan, IMO.

I really want to hear the story of Kentucky's involvement with Billy. Something isn't adding up. Does Mitch have a secret?

:confused: Explain please...what could be the possible secret...Were going after someone that no one knows about???

Please. Donovan would be a huge lure, no poor reflection on Mitch in not being able to get him.

As I stated the other day, seeing what his plan B is and how he handles that will be a better litmus test on Mitch than Donovan, IMO.

Its not a poor reflection that he didn't get Donovan. It is a poor reflection if he never asked.

Was Mitch's heart in it? I mean he has an ego like anyone else and would like to make this decision on his own, not what he thinks the fans want him to do. I have thought all along he HAD to make an offer to keep from being ran out of town but that he would go another direction. I just hope it is not Barnes.

:confused: Explain please...what could be the possible secret...Were going after someone that no one knows about???

Well, we're all pretty sure Mitch didn't even speak to Billy. Is it possible that he was just going thru the motions to appease to UK fan base while he had his man the whole time?