Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN says Donovan to stay

Featured Replies

I think it is funny for all of you who said Billy will be the next coach, there is no way billy can say no to UK. :laugh: Now, for the ones who have so called inside sources that Billy was coming, you have lost all credibility if you ever had any...

 

Are you laughing at my post? If you are, I'm confused. I never claimed to have any sources. All I did was make a guess that Donovan would take the UK job, and with that, I never said, or even implied, that it was a certainty. I was well aware that there was a decent chance he wouldn't.

 

As for my credibility, I lost that a long time ago when I had the audacity to question Tubby Smith. :thumb:

  • Replies 150
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he should have sent Luca Brasi to make the offer.:cool:

 

:thumb: :lol:

 

I guess that's what people expected...:D

Maybe he should have sent Luca Brasi to make the offer.:cool:

 

Maybe he did, Mitch probably received a fish wrapped in newspaper.

Maybe he did, Mitch probably received a fish wrapped in newspaper.

 

If Billy D wakes up tomorrow morning with a dead horse in his bed, then we'll know something is up...:scared:

Maybe he did, Mitch probably received a fish wrapped in newspaper.

 

Would that mean that Luca is sleeping with the Gators?

Are you laughing at my post? If you are, I'm confused. I never claimed to have any sources. All I did was make a guess that Donovan would take the UK job, and with that, I never said, or even implied, that it was a certainty. I was well aware that there was a decent chance he wouldn't.

 

As for my credibility, I lost that a long time ago when I had the audacity to question Tubby Smith. :thumb:

 

No I am laughing at my top line...

Again, ESPN reported that Jeremy Foley asked to speak with Donovan first. Now they report that Donovan is staying at Florida. Did Mitch even talk to Donovan?!!:mad:

Barnhart spoke with Donovan today to guage his interest...and Donovan said he is staying...nice :D

Just for fun, I snooped around on cats pause and there is a "I'm going to kill myself" thread.:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I forgot....it's the end of the world:walk:

Calipari isn't coming. Already signed an extension to stay at Memphis.

 

Ask Bobby Petrino how important that is...

Who is doing the coverage of the press conference or celebration at 4 ?

WFLA Sports. News Channel 8. On Your Side. :D

WFLA Sports. News Channel 8. On Your Side. :D

haha

 

Any chance ESPN or any other local stations will carry it ?

haha

 

Any chance ESPN or any other local stations will carry it ?

Possibly ESPN News.

What this thread needs is a classic Fletch post featuring all the "my sources tell me" and "its a done deal" posts.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.