Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

I had a feeling that this game wasn't going to be a nail biter...

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BORING!!!

 

Watching Rangers/Angels...:D

You've got 6 months to be bored with baseball... :p

OSU has absolutely zero heart. I can't believe I even gave these guys a chance. Watcing the second half is a waste of your time.

 

Personally, I'm just going to drink until I forget that the 2006-2007 college athletic season even existed.

In one of my three money brackets I have the Gators winning it all so, the night won't be all tears.

That's what I was going to say, baseball won't start to get boring til August, earlier if the White Sox and Cubs continue their "STELLAR" starts. lol

Best commercial yet. Pontiac...

Great analysis Packer, a player has his shirt untucked...what a tool...

Honestly how does oden get away with that every dunk??

Humphrey hit that 3 from deeeeep.

Back somewhere around the Cris Carter years, I remember my parents taking me to and OSU/Michigan party and rooting hardcore for OSU. It was basically all downhill from there. I know UK fans think thiings are bad right now but I really think the only purpose of OSU athletics is to get right to the verge of championships and rip your heart out.

dagger...

 

It cant be a dagger this early in the game...

Same way you get away with raping him on every Possession.

 

Really because I have seen Oden dish out some pretty good shots tonight, and seen some pretty touchy fouls called on the UF guys...?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.