Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

Humprey pulls out the second dagger...

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packer just said something to the effect of "Everytime Ohio State gets it down to a basket-range, Florida scores." How is a 7 point game "basket-range"???

Can Billy D convince them all to come back for the attempt at a threepeat???

Can Billy D convince them all to come back for the attempt at a threepeat???

No...

Has Noah done anything tonight? Looks like he's had a quiet game.

Could they possibly bring up Oden being tired anymore?

No...

 

:lol: true dat.

A serious question does anyone else think Noah is gay?

 

Just asking.

 

My reson for asking this is today when I was in A Walmart in Columbus there were two gay guys (holding hands) both had Gator shirts on with Noah on the and the one said god I can't wait for Noah to play tonight.The other said I think he would play tonight well you can fill in the rest.

I could be wrong but I thought that Oden was 19.

 

It has been a hard 19 years...

I could be wrong but I thought that Oden was 19.

 

He is.. Birthday was January... maybe February.

January 22, 1988 after looking it up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.