Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author

I wish Gus Johnson were here...

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee with dagger number 3.....

Just as a shooter, who would you take on your team ? Humphrey or JJ ?

Beilein is now Michigan's head coach.

I gave you guys that info a few hours ago... :p

Just as a shooter, who would you take on your team ? Humphrey or JJ ?

 

Well... You know... I'd take Lee... You know... Billy Packer has told me 36 times that he's the best tournament shooter in NCAA history... I don't think I'll ever forget... Coach Dunnavan got a steal.

I gave you guys that info a few hours ago... :p

:lol: I was going to mention you but I figured you'd mention yourself anyways.:cool:

Just as a shooter, who would you take on your team ? Humphrey or JJ ?

 

Lee shoots a better %, but also takes much better shots. JJ by a small margin IMO.

Well... You know... I'd take Lee... You know... Billy Packer has told me 36 times that he's the best tournament shooter in NCAA history... I don't think I'll ever forget... Coach Dunnavan got a steal.

 

haha.

 

Thats what made me ask the question. I wonder who Packer thinks is more tired? Noah or Oden ?

:lol: I was going to mention you but I figured you'd mention yourself anyways.:cool:

Good point... :lol:

Ohio State doesn't have possession... let's move on.

Good point... :lol:

And what kind of a guy would I be to deprive you of that...;)

zero perimeter defense from O$U.

And what kind of a guy would I be to deprive you of that...;)

Again. Nice... :lol:

  • Author

Didn't anyone on OSU read the scouting report on Humphrey and Green?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.