Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oden stepped up bigtime. By far the best player on the court. The difference was the 3. Ohio State could not buy one.

 

I thought the difference was O$U's lack of defense of the three. UF made a ton of threes yes, but many of them were WIDE open looks.

  • Author

Billy Packer says Oden will be the MOP.

I can totally see how Noah's mom and dad combined to make an ugly kid.

 

 

:lol:

Packer picks Oden for MOP??? Sorry I must disagree.

When I announced that the game was ove about two hours ago, I darn near got booted from an OSU forum. OSU never had any heart in thisa game. They're terivble. Now I'm going to drink myself into as coma and continue to complain about how when I was 5 years old i found a team who ws thias terrible in important geams in every sport.

I thought the difference was O$U's lack of defense of the three. UF made a ton of threes yes, but many of them were WIDE open looks.

And OSU missed a bunch of open looks from three. Oden owned the paint and the perimeter guys could not capitalize on it.

 

Florida did though.

This is the worst sports year I think I've ever experienced.

 

Amen. If it weren't for Peyton and the shot I hit in the over 40 men's league the year in sports would have been a total loss. My teams I rooted for in the NCAA I was against at one time.

If Oden was the MOP than Packer was the MOA...

Oden was in this game.

And OSU missed a bunch of open looks from three. Oden owned the paint and the perimeter guys could not capitalize on it.

 

Florida did though.

 

O$U missed a few open looks, but UF's defense on the perimeter was 3X better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.