Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

Ohio State had their last gasp IMO. They got it within 6, Green hit the three. Game.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey just in case you guys didn't know. Oden has 3 fouls and has played whole 2nd half. I didnt know if you heard Packer and Nance say that..??

Hey just in case you guys didn't know. Oden has 3 fouls and has played whole 2nd half. I didnt know if you heard Packer and Nance say that..??

This just in also. He and Noah are tired.

This game will cap off the least entertaining tournament that I can remember. Hard to believe it turned out the way it did after the regular season we had.

Why was Packer saying Florida's point guard should not try to dribble?

Pathetic. Florida is great, but some of this crap has made them look like gods.

I'm all for not giving up but really, "Don't go away yet?"...This game is over or I will shave my head.

Pathetic. Florida is great, but some of this crap has made them look like gods.

 

They have great balance, and all play very well with each other. They know each other's strengths and weaknesses and they play off of those better than most teams I have ever seen.

  • Author

I can totally see how Noah's mom and dad combined to make an ugly kid.

I'm all for not giving up but really, "Don't go away yet?"...This game is over or I will shave my head.

 

That's what I was thinking as well... "It's down to 10, the comeback is on!" blah blah blah blah... There's a minute left.

Oden stepped up bigtime. By far the best player on the court. The difference was the 3. Ohio State could not buy one.

  • Author
Oden stepped up bigtime. By far the best player on the court. The difference was the 3. Ohio State could not buy one.

 

*cough* Corey Brewer *cough*

This is the worst sports year I think I've ever experienced.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.