Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

LOVED the intro with the cheerleaders and the band...

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'm pretty sure Matta's nose is taking up 1/10 of my screen right now...

  • Author

In Billy's pre-game speech he likened tonight's game to a horse race. Take from that what you will...

;)

I'm pretty sure Matta's nose is taking up 1/10 of my screen right now...

 

 

Every time I see him, I think he is a Goblin. Honestly, that thought runs through my head each time I see him on tv.

GT, I don't know if you meant to or not but I noticed that you misspelled "scenario" in your location.

In Billy's pre-game speech he likened tonight's game to a horse race. Take from that what you will...

;)

 

Churchill Downs is a nice place....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

(In all seriousness, I KNEW somebody on here would say something about that...)

They've contained Oden pretty well so far.

(In all seriousness, I KNEW somebody on here would say something about that...)
:lol: I got on here after I saw that and thought about who would mention it first.
GT, I don't know if you meant to or not but I noticed that you misspelled "scenario" in your location.

:confused: :p

Lace up your track shoes...

  • Author
:lol: I got on here after I saw that and thought about who would mention it first.

 

Was I who you expected? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.