Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

Was I who you expected? :lol:

 

Well, you do have "UK" in your name...:p:D

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Well, you do have "UK" in your name...:p:D

 

Hey listen...I just report what I hear. ;)

  • Author
I had you on my list.:D

 

I'm hurt. :cry:

I wish Billy Packer would quit saying Billy Dunovin.

I wish Billy Packer would quit saying Billy Dunovin.

It drives me nuts...

It drives me nuts...

 

He also made the stupid comment that Dunovin would leave Richards in to get 3-4 fouls and then bring Horford back in the game...

  • Author

Packer has done 33 Final Fours? Can this be right?

Packer has done 33 Final Fours? Can this be right?

Sad, but true...

  • Author

11-11

13 minutes in the half

I hate this type of officiating. They are ruining the national championship game.

that is not good... step on an ankle???

  • Author

Wow. What's wrong with Brewer?

  • Author

Cheap shot by Oden?

;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.