Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

Your footwork should be refined when you've had 40 years to work on it...

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same way you get away with raping him on every Possession.

:cry:

It cant be a dagger this early in the game...

 

gotta love the early dagger...:D

Your footwork should be refined when you've had 40 years to work on it...

 

:laugh: the chief!

Really because I have saw Oden dish out some pretty good shots tonight, and saw some pretty touchy fouls called on the UF guys...?

 

 

The cheap shot to Brewer makes what 2 or 3 thus far this tournament....The more I watch him play the more I think he'll be exposed at the next level. Guys like Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudamire, Shaq, Yao, etc. won't allow him to do half the crap he does now.

Ohio State is still there on the scoreboard.. Even though it seems like they're out just watching it.

  • Author

Billy Packer says that was a good block?!

Is it my tv and possibly my eye sight or is the shot clock in the bottom right hand of the screen nearly impossible to read ? I can never tell if there is 14 seconds left on the clock or 4.

Someone tell Billy Packer that heighth is not a word...

  • Author

Has Corey Brewer played himself into the Top 5 in June?

Someone tell Billy Packer that heighth is not a word...

Someone tell Packer.....

 

 

You are the weakest link. Goodbye!... :banana:

The cheap shot to Brewer makes what 2 or 3 thus far this tournament....The more I watch him play the more I think he'll be exposed at the next level. Guys like Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudamire, Shaq, Yao, etc. won't allow him to do half the crap he does now.

 

 

I agree Shaq will put him the stands.

It's a good thing UF is getting away with Raping Oden down low..:creepy: :sssh:

Thats what the 4-5 th touch foul they have called for Oden tonight.

Oden has 5 touch fouls and they let him stay in the game? :p

Someone tell Packer.....

 

 

You are the weakest link. Goodbye!... :banana:

 

I mean if you are in broadcasting, please use proper English...

Oden has 5 touch fouls and they let him stay in the game? :p

 

ha-ha.... You know what I am trying to say haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.