Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/OSU updates...

Featured Replies

How lame is the dry erase board on the bench for O$U to call the offensive play???

  • Replies 163
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not so sure Oden's block on Brewer wasn't a foul...

 

I called that soon as I saw it.

  • Author

Oden needs a new dunk. I'm tired of seeing him two-hand slam and draw his legs up practically to the backboard.

Terwiliger has no chance in there against Horford.

Looked like another no call that went OSU's way.

  • Author

Florida scoarching the nets.

UF is just too good for O$U... O$U will either have to get red hot from the outside or this is going to get ugly...

Corey Brewer is the best overall player on the floor tonight.

Corey Brewer is the best overall player on the floor tonight.

I agree. I've always thought that he was the best all around player on the team.

Corey Brewer is the best overall player on the floor tonight.

 

I put $10 on him to win Final Four MVP. Go Brewer!!!

Much like the football game, UF is just so much quicker than O$U.

I agree. I've always thought that he was the best all around player on the team.

 

Without a doubt. He'll be a helluva pro too. I don't think people realize how versatile he is, and what he brings to the game on both sides off the ball. He's the real deal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.