Bill O'Reilly

rockmom

I f youwatch O'Reilly at all then you would know that he is not a democrat.

Nevre said he was a democrat. I said he lied when he said he was a registered independent and when Al Frankin exposed his last voter regristration, as republican, he got PO'ed and continued to deny it.

He has a problem with the truth.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they showed the clip where Al Frankin pointed out that Bill was a registered repulican, after Bill claimed to be an independent pretty much summed up for me what a low regard O'riely has for the truth.

Most people register one way or another, Shoot I probably know more dem's that are registered republican than I can count. Because mommy and daddy were with them when they registered...

But if that's where you want to draw the line, then so be it....

Most people register one way or another, Shoot I probably know more dem's that are registered republican than I can count. Because mommy and daddy were with them when they registered...

But if that's where you want to draw the line, then so be it....

I understand that a lot of people who are independents register Democrat or Republican so they can vote in the primary, depending on their state laws.

But to represent yourself as one thing, and lie and deny when your nailed dead to rights of being something else, well then you have a problem with the truth.