Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Johnson Central

Featured Replies

Johnson Central had its Black Gold Scrimmage tonight to end Spring Practice. Anyone have any details about the scrimmage? Who can we expect to step up big and how have the holes left by graduation have been filled.

I would comment, but for some reason everytime I make a post my private message box fills up.

 

Lets just say that JC is going to be pretty good.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was well played. I was impressed with a number of players. Of course Grim was great! Dials looked impressive at LB and Gourdouze looked good at FB. Nathan Dillion looked really good at RB! The Golden Eagles are loaded again for the next season. Should be interesting.

The game was well played. I was impressed with a number of players. Of course Grim was great! Dials looked impressive at LB and Gourdouze looked good at FB. Nathan Dillion looked really good at RB! The Golden Eagles are loaded again for the next season. Should be interesting.

 

I was impressed by the play of some of the younger linemen. I think Coach Burchett will have some really big kids to work with this year. There are a couple of freshmen that are just massive, 6'3' - 6'4" and over 300 lbs that can move pretty well. And your right, the returning talent looked really good. J.K. Ratliff had some nice plays as did Chase Richardson. Dennis Dillion played really well at QB and D. End.

The game was well played. I was impressed with a number of players. Of course Grim was great! Dials looked impressive at LB and Gourdouze looked good at FB. Nathan Dillion looked really good at RB! The Golden Eagles are loaded again for the next season. Should be interesting.

 

I expect that Gourdouze may be the starting FB. Has a low stature and tons of leg strength. Should be another interesting and exciting season for the Golden Eagles.

Just one hole left in the schedule now.

 

District: Bryan Station, Ashland, Montgomery County, Woodford County.

 

Non-district: Paintsville, South Point (OH), Wheelersburg (OH), Belfry, and Conner.

 

Open date in week 6. Still looking for an opponent, last I heard today.

Just one hole left in the schedule now.

 

District: Bryan Station, Ashland, Montgomery County, Woodford County.

 

Non-district: Paintsville, South Point (OH), Wheelersburg (OH), Belfry, and Conner.

 

Open date in week 6. Still looking for an opponent, last I heard today.

 

 

How good are the two Ohio schools expected to be?

How good are the two Ohio schools expected to be?
Both were around .500 last year and their combined enrollment is a little less than Johnson Central's ...

South Point and Wheelersburg both would be 3A in the new 6A alignment. They are about the same size as Russell H.S. and Belfry.

How good are the two Ohio schools expected to be?

 

South Point? Marginal. Lost a D-I quarterback last year, probably rebuilding, think they have a new coach. Contractual obligation to play them.

 

Wheelersburg? Typically a powerful Southern Ohio team, usually on a similar level to Ironton (sometimes better, sometimes worse).

South Point is weak. Wheelersburg is better – but rarely as good as Ironton.

 

Wheelersburg is more comparable to Portsmouth than Ironton.

What does the WR's look like? Anyone who could help JK have a big year?

:thumb:

What does the WR's look like? Anyone who could help JK have a big year?

:thumb:

 

I expect JK will have more of an impact this year but his #'s may still be limited due to JC style of play. JK does have some solid targets in TE Nathanial Dials and Safety Ian Welch who should see more time on the offensive side of the ball this year. I also expect Trey Belhausen to play some wideout this year.

South Point and Wheelersburg both would be 3A in the new 6A alignment.
Not quite. The enrollment figure I saw for South Point is 574. The figure for Wheelersburg is 439.

 

I think both would be in 2A in Kentucky.

They are about the same size as Russell H.S. and Belfry.
Well, they're not the same size as Russell and Belfry ... and, as a group, probably not comparable to them, either.
I expect JK will have more of an impact this year but his #'s may still be limited due to JC style of play. JK does have some solid targets in TE Nathanial Dials and Safety Ian Welch who should see more time on the offensive side of the ball this year. I also expect Trey Belhausen to play some wideout this year.

 

Is Dials now 100%. He was a little bit gimpy the last time Ashland played the Golden Eagles. Dails is a very good football player and I'm sure he'll have a lot to do with JC's success in 2007. Could we see Nathan at LB this year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.