2007 Johnson Central

theguru

That was my thinking as well. I havent heard so this is purely speculation, but this from my understanding is to be a two step process with the home stands and new concessions and ticket area coming along next year. I assume that when the new stands are put in next year that they will placed very close to the track much like Lawrence County's and Prestonsburg's are.

:thumb:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been hearing some talk about the bleacher situation. I really dont want my pm box filling up with hate messages, so all I will say about that is JC could be "road warriors" next season.

As quickly as the administration has managed to get the turf down and get the field ready to go for this season, I highly doubt that it would take more than an offseason to get the field ready for the following year.

:rolleyes:

I talked to Coach Matney today at school and he mentioned that Johnson Central was still without a second scrimmage. Does anyone know of another team that is looking for a second scrimmage game?

• 3 weeks later...
I talked to Coach Matney today at school and he mentioned that Johnson Central was still without a second scrimmage. Does anyone know of another team that is looking for a second scrimmage game?

I seen on another thread that JC has picked up Leslie Co. at Home. Anyone know how the Eagles are looking this summer? Havent had a chance to go over and caught a practice or two.