Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Johnson Central

Featured Replies

Well many entrances are the same but JC is in no way a copy cat of UK's. I havent ever seen on like JC's actually. UK plays a song called "We Believe" sung by some of its players while JC plays Bodies by Drowning Pool as Czar said. UK and JC do come out with fireworks but JC is located near its tunnel while UK's are up in the upper deck located at the corners. I guess many are nearly the same but JC is not a copy cat of UK. Both are motivating and enthusiastic in their own unique way.

 

 

Honestly the guy that I am referring to says he knows CZAR personally and just wanted me to get on here and give him a hard time. I like JC and their entrance and I wish them all the luck this fall. PM ME CZAR for the guys name:lol:

  • Replies 140
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly the guy that I am referring to says he knows CZAR personally and just wanted me to get on here and give him a hard time. I like JC and their entrance and I wish them all the luck this fall. PM ME CZAR for the guys name:lol:

 

:thumb:

IF ANYBODY CAN TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THAT SONG... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

You can find it on Youtube its the video and song..

You can find it on Youtube its the video and song..

Thank you.

Honestly the guy that I am referring to says he knows CZAR personally and just wanted me to get on here and give him a hard time. I like JC and their entrance and I wish them all the luck this fall. PM ME CZAR for the guys name:lol:
This would be me :scared: :scared:

 

If I were the someone who knows CZAR personally and actually hopes to see their next birthday after initiating someone to give him a hardtime !!!!

 

 

You dont tug on superman's cape, you dont...................

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to the JC vs. CCH game and the atmosphere was completely awesome. And I'm not a fan of either team. Fire on the hill across from the stadium, all the food being grilled and the great smell, the music, and being 3 deep all around the jam-packed stadium, the fans being pumped and seeing the CCH student section for the first time...really enjoyed myself...first playoff game I had been to in many years that didn't involve Pikeville (due to their early exit) and I was impressed big time and had a ball.:thumb: It was almost like a college game atmosphere.

This would be me :scared: :scared:

 

If I were the someone who knows CZAR personally and actually hopes to see their next birthday after initiating someone to give him a hardtime !!!!

 

 

You dont tug on superman's cape, you dont...................

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely! :D

For those interested, I drove by JC's football field today and the field is coming along nicely. It wasnt looking good a couple weeks ago but they have really kicked it in gear. The Paintsville Herald had an article in Wednesdays paper that said the turf will be laid by the end of next week and the stadium project should be completed by the time the regular season gets here. Im for one cant wait for the 2007 football season to kick off.:banana:

For those interested, I drove by JC's football field today and the field is coming along nicely. It wasnt looking good a couple weeks ago but they have really kicked it in gear. The Paintsville Herald had an article in Wednesdays paper that said the turf will be laid by the end of next week and the stadium project should be completed by the time the regular season gets here. Im for one cant wait for the 2007 football season to kick off.:banana:

 

 

I will be in Johnson County going to school all this fall so I should get several chances to see the new field.

I drove over to see the field yesterday... the field is coming along great, hopefully I can get some pictures on here when it is done.

 

The only complaint I have heard is about the distance the field is away from the bleachers. With the 8-lane track and they way the field is now going to be setting it could cause some problems this season.

I guess we will be seeing alot of bionoculars at the nest this season.

I was out at JC's field today and the carpet is down to about the 50 yard line.

JC's field is looking great. They have all the turf laid and are beginning to work on the track. I have some pics from the other day that I hope to have on here pretty soon. The fans in The Nest are definately going to appreciate this as a step in the right direction for a football program that is going to produce big things in the years to come. Definately fires me up for the upcoming 2007 season.

If you guys can get the pictures posted, I've love to see them.

 

:thumb:

If you guys can get the pictures posted, I've love to see them.

 

:thumb:

give me about 10 minutes and I'll have them on here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.