Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Johnson Central

Featured Replies

Is Dials now 100%. He was a little bit gimpy the last time Ashland played the Golden Eagles. Dails is a very good football player and I'm sure he'll have a lot to do with JC's success in 2007. Could we see Nathan at LB this year?

 

I was unable to see the spring game so I cant really say. Maybe some others that had a chance to watch could fill you in. I expect Dials will play LB this year with JC's depth at DE. Chase Richardson and Brady Hamilton are possibly two other replacements for JC at LB this year.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope a speedster or two with great hands moves to Paintsville to play WR at JC. I think JK could put up huge numbers if he had a go to guy flanked out wide.

 

How is the new complex going? What will be completed when the new season starts.

I hope a speedster or two with great hands moves to Paintsville to play WR at JC. I think JK could put up huge numbers if he had a go to guy flanked out wide.

 

How is the new complex going? What will be completed when the new season starts.

 

My understanding is that the project will be a 2 step process. Currently they are working on leveling the field and surrounding areas. JC's new field will be completed along with the new track and set of visitors bleachers on the other side of the field. After the 2007 football season, JC is supposed to tear down the current bleachers and put new ones in along with a facility on the baseball end of the stadium with concessions, locker rooms, etc.

My understanding is that the project will be a 2 step process. Currently they are working on leveling the field and surrounding areas. JC's new field will be completed along with the new track and set of visitors bleachers on the other side of the field. After the 2007 football season, JC is supposed to tear down the current bleachers and put new ones in along with a facility on the baseball end of the stadium with concessions, locker rooms, etc.

 

 

Thanks, I have not been back to Paintsville in a while and was wondering how it was going. Good to see there will be more seating...

I just noticed that Johnson Central added Central to the schedule on October 12. They were 11-3 last season, losing to Bowling Green in the semi-finals. I am not sure what they lost to graduation last year but it looks like a quality addition to the schedule.

Johnson Central looked good last night at the 7-on-7 meet at Fairview. Your skill players are looking good.

I just noticed that Johnson Central added Central to the schedule on October 12. They were 11-3 last season, losing to Bowling Green in the semi-finals. I am not sure what they lost to graduation last year but it looks like a quality addition to the schedule.

 

Nice addition to the schedule. I will probably skip the Belfry/Pike Central game that night and come watch this one.

 

BTW, Louisville Central has to have the toughest schedule in the new 3A division. It is brutal.

 

District:

Elizabethtown, Moore, Shawnee

 

Non District:

6A Manual, Male, St. X

5A Highlands, Bullitt East, Johnson Central

4A Western

I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day from Paintsville and we were discussing how good JC and their opening is to start football games with the fireworks and music and all. Come to find out, he said that they ripped off UK Football and thats how they come out the same way. Any truth to this?

 

P.S. My buddy has regular season tickets to UK games and has had them for years.

I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day from Paintsville and we were discussing how good JC and their opening is to start football games with the fireworks and music and all. Come to find out, he said that they ripped off UK Football and thats how they come out the same way. Any truth to this?

 

P.S. My buddy has regular season tickets to UK games and has had them for years.

:laugh: Come on man, surely there is more to talk about than that. Here we are a month away from the start of practice and you want to talk about this? Have you ever seen a UK game in Commonwealth Stadium? How many high school and college teams use fireworks? Many! How many teams use cannons after a score? You guessed it many! Now that we'll be playing on turf this year ask your buddy if we copied that off anyone. I'm sure he'll come up with a doozy. Does UK run out on the field while the pa is playing Bodies by Drowning Pool? Does UK allow students to come out on the field to make a student tunnel? Does UK use a cannon? Does Uk play Fly like an Eagle or In the air tonight during pregame? The answer to all questions my friend is no. I hope that my post answers your question.:lol:

:laugh: Come on man, surely there is more to talk about than that. Here we are a month away from the start of practice and you want to talk about this? Have you ever seen a UK game in Commonwealth Stadium? How many high school and college teams use fireworks? Many! How many teams use cannons after a score? You guessed it many! Now that we'll be playing on turf this year ask your buddy if we copied that off anyone. I'm sure he'll come up with a doozy. Does UK run out on the field while the pa is playing Bodies by Drowning Pool? Does UK allow students to come out on the field to make a student tunnel? Does UK use a cannon? Does Uk play Fly like an Eagle or In the air tonight during pregame? The answer to all questions my friend is no. I hope that my post answers your question.:lol:

If anybody knows a way to put video clips on here... I HAVE BOTH of the mentioned team's entrance's.

:laugh: Come on man, surely there is more to talk about than that. Here we are a month away from the start of practice and you want to talk about this? Have you ever seen a UK game in Commonwealth Stadium? How many high school and college teams use fireworks? Many! How many teams use cannons after a score? You guessed it many! Now that we'll be playing on turf this year ask your buddy if we copied that off anyone. I'm sure he'll come up with a doozy. Does UK run out on the field while the pa is playing Bodies by Drowning Pool? Does UK allow students to come out on the field to make a student tunnel? Does UK use a cannon? Does Uk play Fly like an Eagle or In the air tonight during pregame? The answer to all questions my friend is no. I hope that my post answers your question.:lol:

 

 

No do you have anymore?

 

My buddy that I talk to that lives in Johnson county mentioned this to me and I just wanted to see if it had any truth to it. No reason to get upset. :D

No do you have anymore?

 

My buddy that I talk to that lives in Johnson county mentioned this to me and I just wanted to see if it had any truth to it. No reason to get upset. :D

I wasn't upset. I was actually suprised that something that absurd was even brought up.

I wasn't upset. I was actually suprised that something that absurd was even brought up.

 

 

Its not absurd, I just figured that it has some truth to it considering the person I was talking to attends every home UK football game.

Its not absurd, I just figured that it has some truth to it considering the person I was talking to attends every home UK football game.

 

Well many entrances are the same but JC is in no way a copy cat of UK's. I havent ever seen on like JC's actually. UK plays a song called "We Believe" sung by some of its players while JC plays Bodies by Drowning Pool as Czar said. UK and JC do come out with fireworks but JC is located near its tunnel while UK's are up in the upper deck located at the corners. I guess many are nearly the same but JC is not a copy cat of UK. Both are motivating and enthusiastic in their own unique way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.