Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Johnson Central

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can tell by the pics... there still is some more work to be done. I cant wait to see what the finished product will look like.

 

When the field is completed, I will put more pics on here.

I love the navy (or is that black) endzones.

 

The Endzones are Black. Great pics Underarmor, much better than mine lol. The only fault that I have is that the stadium appears to be so far away from the field, but for a state of the art stadium like JC is getting over the next 2 years, I can deal with it.:thumb:

Looking Good :thumb:

 

 

Thanks for the photos Underarmour.

Carpet looks nice, but WOW it is far from the bleachers. Was there no other way?

Carpet looks nice, but WOW it is far from the bleachers. Was there no other way?

From what I can gather, there is going to be an 8-lane track put in next year. That is why there is such a big gap from the field to the bleachers.

I agree, that field is a LONG way away from the fans.

 

But isn't the plan to demolish the old bleachers and put in a new stadium in the next year? That may account for it. Surely the new ones will be closer.

I agree, that field is a LONG way away from the fans.

 

But isn't the plan to demolish the old bleachers and put in a new stadium in the next year? That may account for it. Surely the new ones will be closer.

I have been hearing some talk about the bleacher situation. I really dont want my pm box filling up with hate messages, so all I will say about that is JC could be "road warriors" next season.

I agree, that field is a LONG way away from the fans.

 

But isn't the plan to demolish the old bleachers and put in a new stadium in the next year? That may account for it. Surely the new ones will be closer.

 

That was my thinking as well. I havent heard so this is purely speculation, but this from my understanding is to be a two step process with the home stands and new concessions and ticket area coming along next year. I assume that when the new stands are put in next year that they will placed very close to the track much like Lawrence County's and Prestonsburg's are.

I agree, that field is a LONG way away from the fans.

 

But isn't the plan to demolish the old bleachers and put in a new stadium in the next year? That may account for it. Surely the new ones will be closer.

Yes this is correct. The new home bleachers will be much closer to the field next season.

I have been hearing some talk about the bleacher situation. I really dont want my pm box filling up with hate messages, so all I will say about that is JC could be "road warriors" next season.

:rolleyes: New season but same old you and yet you wonder why you get those types of private messages. I guess some people never learn.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.