2007 Johnson Central

theguru

I probably am wrong about this, so if I am, dont bash me.

Johnson Central only has 7 games scheduled for next year...

Belfry, Conner, Paintsville, Ashland, Montgomery County, Woodford County and Bryan Station.

I believe that JC may have games with Wheelersburg, OH and South Point, OH as well. I was hoping to see some more local teams play JC due to all the travel time the district games will provide. Glad to see Belfry back on the schedule though.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea and I guess your bulldogs would have rolled over them.

I love how JC fans take it as an insult when I am honest in my opinion giving on here considering I have been given JC nothing but credit on here and talking how good their team was.:rolleyes:

Some JC fans on here are worth talking to and some still seem to act like their in high school.

I believe that JC may have games with Wheelersburg, OH and South Point, OH as well. I was hoping to see some more local teams play JC due to all the travel time the district games will provide. Glad to see Belfry back on the schedule though.

Id still like to see JC and LC on the schedule annually.:thumb:

I love how JC fans take it as an insult when I am honest in my opinion giving on here considering I have been given JC nothing but credit on here and talking how good their team was.:rolleyes:

Some JC fans on here are worth talking to and some still seem to act like their in high school.

I think they are!:D

Surely not. That wouldn't make any sense at all. Why would they pass up the statewide exposure that playing in the Bluegrass Bowl game would provide their players and their program? I'm sure they were offered a handsome price to boot. If this is true, this is a real shame for Central fans, not to mention the fact that they must have made some sort of committment to Lexington Catholic for it to be published in the Herald-Leader. Bad deal.