Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament: UK out? UL in?

Featured Replies

^^UK would lose, and there would be 100 posts claiming it was a good loss...

:lol: :lol: Just like in the regular season?

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0% chance of them losing out. They will not lose to Bama, LSU, Vandy and Georgia. I'm thinking they lose two of those at MOST.

 

I don't know if I'd say that UK won't loose to Bama, Florida is struggling with them now on their own court.

No, Uk will be in Louisville will be out.

I can NOT say for sure.. UK is in... tough, tough, stretch coming up.

UK can not miss the tourney, IMO.

UK can not miss the tourney, IMO.

 

UK probably has 10 losses going into selection Sunday (including SEC tourney loss). Maybe even AT WORST 11. That's pushing it if you ask me. A lot will depend on who heats up in the SEC during what is now the "stretch" if Tenn catches fire or or Vandy we may be in trouble. Also 3/5 games are on the road... not good.

^^Also if an underdog wins the SEC tourney it knocks UK back another notch...

UK probably has 10 losses going into selection Sunday (including SEC tourney loss). Maybe even AT WORST 11. That's pushing it if you ask me. A lot will depend on who heats up in the SEC during what is now the "stretch" if Tenn catches fire or or Vandy we may be in trouble. Also 3/5 games are on the road... not good.

 

I will say the same thing that I said last year when everyone was wondering if UK would make it or not and that is UK will make it enough said...

^^Also if an underdog wins the SEC tourney it knocks UK back another notch...

Not necessarily UK... just whoever would have been #65.

So, if UK loses out, they still dance?

 

UK won't lose out...

UK won't lose out...

 

:thumb:

I will say the same thing that I said last year when everyone was wondering if UK would make it or not and that is UK will make it enough said...

 

I think UK MUST win 3 of the 5 games. The selection team has this fetish with the last 5 games...I don't know why. They are into "trends" they go with the current hot teams in a lot of cases. And like whoever said.. if an underdawg wins the SEC tourney.. thats really not good. I am sure UK's RPI is good enough right now.. but these last 5 games.. say it all. Might be one of those things where we gotta make it to the SEC tourney championship.

I think UK MUST win 3 of the 5 games. The selection team has this fetish with the last 5 games...I don't know why. They are into "trends" they go with the current hot teams in a lot of cases. And like whoever said.. if an underdawg wins the SEC tourney.. thats really not good. I am sure UK's RPI is good enough right now.. but these last 5 games.. say it all. Might be one of those things where we gotta make it to the SEC tourney championship.

 

IMO they could just win one of the next 5 and one in the sec tournament and still would make it. Or they could win 2 of the next five and lose first game in SEC tournament and make it. This years team is not like last years team, and it will pretty much take them losing just about the rest of their game to not make it. I find it funny that even UL fans think UK is pretty much a lock for the tourny but some of our own fans dont even think UK will make the tourny or think they might not make it...UK WILL BE IN THE NCAA TOURNAMENT!!!

  • Author
0% chance of them losing out. They will not lose to Bama, LSU, Vandy and Georgia. I'm thinking they lose two of those at MOST.

1 down 4 to go....

1 down 4 to go....

 

You really think they'll lose to Georgia, LSU, AND Vandy?

 

Losing two of those would be pathetic. Losing all 3 means Tubby is looking for work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.