Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament: UK out? UL in?

Featured Replies

What if Whitley Co. beats the #5 team in the nation on the road and Trinity is 0-4 against ranked teams?

You're right. I'm wrong.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I hope nobody thinks I think Whitley Co. is better than Trinity, lol...

You're right. I'm wrong.

 

The message board equivalent of "I'm taking my ball and going home".:D

UL gets a big boost from beating Pitt. Another game like the UT game could be disastrous for UK.

UK will get in simply because of the name on their chest....

Many agruements can now be made over UL's win over Pitt. Definite resume win. Definite UK blaster losing to UT. Not so much losing to UF, but UT hurt a little

:lol:

 

Am I wrong? Or are you laughing because you know how significant that really is....

Am I wrong? Or are you laughing because you know how significant that really is....

UK will have the resume to go, don't worry about that.

UK will have the resume to go, don't worry about that.

 

I won't worry...:lol: I could care less if UK makes it...They are the ones that need to care, and I wouldn't count on their "resume" just yet...

I won't worry...:lol: I could care less if UK makes it...They are the ones that need to care, and I wouldn't count on their "resume" just yet...

Saying that they will only make it because of their name is very off IMO

Saying that they will only make it because of their name is very off IMO

 

And saying that UK doesn't sometimes get more credit than their due because of the name on the jerzee is either denial, or being naive...You're not naive, OR.

Deuce you know they are in with how they have played this year don't give me that. I am not saying it doesn't help them but in no way shape or form is it why they will get in this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.