February 14, 200719 yr Looking at the remaining schedules for both teams; is there a chance UK could miss out and the Cardinals go dancing?
February 14, 200719 yr Author UK is in. UofL can get in if they win a few more games. So, if UK loses out, they still dance?
February 14, 200719 yr UK will be 21-11 on Selection Sunday. They're in. Probably a 6 seed or so. Louisville will be iffy
February 14, 200719 yr So, if UK loses out, they still dance? 0% chance of them losing out. They will not lose to Bama, LSU, Vandy and Georgia. I'm thinking they lose two of those at MOST.
February 14, 200719 yr Author 0% chance of them losing out. They will not lose to Bama, LSU, Vandy and Georgia. I'm thinking they lose two of those at MOST. Just hypothetical....
February 14, 200719 yr 0% chance of them losing out. They will not lose to Bama, LSU, Vandy and Georgia. I'm thinking they lose two of those at MOST. Kentucky has become a very ordinary SEC team, especially on the road. I don't see them winning at Bama or Vandy...heck, they've already lost to Vandy at home (Vandy's 5th win in a row over UK, by the way). The Florida game in Gainsville could be very ugly. They should be able to take care of LSU and Georgia at home (although they've already lost to Georgia on the road). Cats will be 2-4 over the next six games.
February 14, 200719 yr Kentucky has become a very ordinary SEC team, especially on the road. I don't see them winning at Bama or Vandy...heck, they've already lost to Vandy at home (Vandy's 5th win in a row over UK, by the way). The Florida game in Gainsville could be very ugly. They should be able to take care of LSU and Georgia at home (although they've already lost to Georgia on the road). Cats will be 2-4 over the next six games. I think they'll take Bama because Bama has been even more inconsistent than UK. They'll definately lose to Florida and possibly to Vandy.
February 14, 200719 yr Imo they will both be in the tournament. Seeding of course remains to be seen judging by te rest of the season results. I do not see U.K. losing out, Bama at Bama will be tough as well as at Vandy and Fla.. Imo the Cats will win vs. LSU and Ga. and Vandy. Bama hads been playing a little better of late but still belive that the Cats can take that one. ANY road conference game is tough in any conference, JMO. I said in another thread that imo U.L. will be around a 6 or 7 seed. I believe that U.K. will be around a 5, possibly 4.
February 14, 200719 yr Looking at the remaining schedules for both teams; is there a chance UK could miss out and the Cardinals go dancing? Dare to dream MysteriousOnes. Dare to dream. :bunny:
February 14, 200719 yr I wonder what the chances are that UK and UofL meet up in the NCAA? The message boards would be in flames.
February 14, 200719 yr Just hypothetical.... Hypothetically either one could win the national title. However, realistically that isn't going to happen. UK will not lose out and probably needs at most 2 wins the rest of the way to get into the tourney. I think UL's win over Pitt put their destiny back in their own hands--they no longer have to win the Big East Tourney to go.
February 14, 200719 yr Kentucky has become a very ordinary SEC team, especially on the road. I don't see them winning at Bama or Vandy...heck, they've already lost to Vandy at home (Vandy's 5th win in a row over UK, by the way). The Florida game in Gainsville could be very ugly. They should be able to take care of LSU and Georgia at home (although they've already lost to Georgia on the road). Cats will be 2-4 over the next six games. That's not true, it was Vandy's 3rd consecutive win over UK. UK swept the season series the season before last.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.