Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament: UK out? UL in?

Featured Replies

I can't comment on what you are thinking. I commented on what you posted. FYI, I don't think they will lose the rest either, but that isn't what you posted.

 

 

Thank you (bolded part) someone else realized...

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think they'll lose the rest of their games.

Obviously I don't either, but if they do, they don't have a prayer to get in the NCAA.

I can't comment on what you are thinking. I commented on what you posted. FYI, I don't think they will lose the rest either, but that isn't what you posted.

 

If they lost their last 4 games, I think they'd be on the bubble but would still make it. If they lose their last 4 and win one in the SEC tourney, they'd be a lock. If they lost their last 4 and in the tourney, they probably would not make it.

If they lost their last 4 games, I think they'd be on the bubble but would still make it. If they lose their last 4 and win one in the SEC tourney, they'd be a lock. If they lost their last 4 and in the tourney, they probably would not make it.

They have 5 games left and if they lose all of them that would put them at 18-12 with their best win being against Indiana. They wouldn't get a sniff of the Tourney, barring a miracle in the SEC tourney.

I think MSUEagles is forgetting that the committe does look at your final 10 games.

 

I know what the committee looks at. I also know that its irrelevant to argue a hypothetical point that isn't going to happen anyways. I also know that its rude to attack every single post made by every single poster just for the sake of argueing and stirring up trouble - I mean hypothetically speaking of course.

I know what the committee looks at. I also know that its irrelevant to argue a hypothetical point that isn't going to happen anyways. I also know that its rude to attack every single post made by every single poster just for the sake of argueing and stirring up trouble - I mean hypothetically speaking of course.

You're the one who brought it up, and I don't think it's rude to debate on a message board...

You're the one who brought it up, and I don't think it's rude to debate on a message board...

 

:thumb:

:thumb:

You're the one who brought it up, and I don't think it's rude to debate on a message board...

:thumb:

UK will get in simply because of the name on their chest....

 

 

That and #7 RPI.

That and #7 RPI.

Are they still above Florida in the RPI or did they finally pass UK after beating them? The RPI standings are a joke...

My prediction is that both teams will make the NCAA.

UK goes 3-2 the rest of the way, losing to Vandy and Florida.:thumb:

The sad thing is, both teams still "have work to do" to get in the tournament.

 

Usually when people say a team has work to do, means they need to come up with wins that they are not suppose to win. However UK does not have to do that to get into the tournament. As been said the only way they probably dont make it is if they lose all the remained of their games, and that is very unlikely that they lose all of them...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.